Happy New Year!

peanut

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!

I have been away in Ireland without access to a PC/internet so just want to catch up with you all.

I'll be honest..... I did eat over xmas but i was very sensible and stuck to meat and veg and had a bit of chesse. I did drink ALOT which im not pleased about as the hangovers nearley killed me but the vodka and soda seems to keep any weight off. I have put on about 2lbs and I hope that comes off B4 WI in Monday. I am not looking forward to getting back into Ketosis as I had bad headaches with it - but it will be worth it.

So fellow LL - whats news?
Ali - how you doing? Blonde logic have you started yet?
DaveP - I expect at least one funny tale from you please....

Anyway im glad to be back - i've missed you all and your support.

Heres to a skinny mini New Year.

Love peanut xxxx

Hey Peanut... wondered where your posts had gone!!

Don't worry about the xmas "lapse" put it behind you and ull be on your way!

Happy new year to you too! x

Thanks LLC - Funny thing is I never thought that i wouldnt get back on it! I had a lot of good comments about my weight loss even from family friends and thats spurred me on to keep going!

P x

Stick with it! alot of the people around here (including me) lasped at xmas and found it VVV hard to get back on it! I think its my first day back in ketosis today...oh the joys...

A Very Happy New Year to you Peanut!!!

and well done!

2lb. weight gain is not too bad at all.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Peanut and happy New Year!!!

I am glad you had a good time on your trip!

I have not started yet - bubt very soon! My first group meeting is Monday night!!! So less then 48 hours now!!! I am really ready. I think. LOL No, I am ....cannot wait to get on with it!!!

Thanks for asking! :) Nice to have you back!

AGHHH another lapse

Think i need to get back to work so im not sitting at home thinking about where my next bit of food is coming from!

Great to hear from you all - BL bet you cant wait now. It will be the best thing you have ever done ! Even though i have been bad.... I know that this is the diet for me and I will get back on it!

BL - let us know how 2m night goes

xxxx

I will Peanut - thanks!!! Now you keep away from those nibbles young lady!! :p:D

I have gutted my kitchen - nice and empty - all ready for my packets!! lol - me and the cats, eating out of packets. Oh joy oh joy!! :D

Seriously though, I am really ready to get rolling. Good luck to you back at work!! :)

Thanks. Im sure thats what i need is to just get back on it - my job is so busy and will keep my braon of the food.

However, even though i ate over xmas - i was so good (if that makes sense) in comparison to me 5 weeks go that would have eaten round the clock. For example over the space of the 14 days - I had 5 celebrations and each one of those were not gobbled down but eaten very slowley. Usually I would have 5 just random and then another 5 etc.. so i know my eating patterns have changed and my behaviour already.. and i was only 5 weeks in when I went away. I also went for a few long walks - I HATED walking.. but i knew it was doing me good! My bf nearley passed out when i suggested a walk!

Good luck 2m xx

Back