Happy so far!

There was a few bits of foo at work but didnt have calories on and i was in such a mood i was to stubborn to cheat then ha ha !

Weigh in today 1.8 lbs off which is in right direction thought a bit more since i didnt really loose last week but never mind just under four weeks till holiday i want to be 9 stone or 8 13 an 3 quarters ha ha !

Last edited:
Ta!

Well went to Bella Italia today and had caesar salad shared abit of it ! Guessing 250cals ? (Says on line parmesans portion 150 plus dressing and croutons so lets say 300cals

Drank soda water so none there

Pizza with mushrooms and pancetta maybe 600-800 going off what it says online i had a mini bread stick and tomato sauce.

Worts case i think 1200? I must say i didnt enjoy it all that much not knowing what i was eating he he but it was lovely.

I will prob have another 200 calories tonight either soup or toast and a snack tonight so not a bad day when i look at it like that!

Got this recipe ish from some one on here

Very nice

1 medium egg white 14cal
1/2 tea spoon vanilla extract 6cal
50mil skimmed milk 18 cal
Slice bread 50cals (kingsmil no crusts)
5g raisins 12cal

So 100cals i sprinkled 1/2 teaspoon of sweetner on the too but would put more in the egg& milk mix next time

Attachments

• image-232968559.jpg
    image-232968559.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 42
Funny day today but nice

Wet playing 9holes of golf this morning so had a shake going round

Went holiday shopping n had a boots meal deal which i realy enjoyed i am missing sandwitches! Cream soda pop 3cals shapers crisps 99 cant remember the sandwitch but it came under my 450 limit (my usualy 250 dinner and two snacks)

Didnt find what i wanted so went to trafford centre shared a panini and got a latte 300 then soup and bread & butter for tea just under 300

Banana 100

Enjoyed today and happy i haven't missed out and made good choices well only missed a sausage roll my weakness i think !

Work today so i had

Shake

Porridge 100

Dinner WW soup, crisps co co pop bar jelly 250

Rice cakes and jam 80

Tea blue cheese triangle stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon chips and salad 550

Banana 100

All done now bed time

Oooo i need to start confessing brews i have gone from one to four at work so been drinking black coffee save on the cals but i have had

1 black
2 white today

I usualy have one tea at night with sweeteners but not today cant be bothered making it !

Ooo yeasterday i was good just forgot to post!

Shake
Porridge 100

Toast cereal rice cake and jam jelly 250

2 cracker bread baby bell light 2 pickles 100

Sausageroll and chips 600

Three foxs munch biscuits

2 coffees and a tea

Off today and had a big breakfast made by the hubby today really enjoyed it and kept me full most of the day!

Breakfast came in around 750

Home made chicken noodle soup 100 & tangerine (usually have the tangerine in the morning)

Chicken and chorizo jambalaya 455 i made it well too spicy!

Coffee

I will be having a cup of tea and snack later so ended up only around 20 cals over for the day around 1400 i can live with that !

Hmmmm a bug breakfast sounds so good! I love a big Scottish breakfast my mother in law used to make it for us every Saturday morning before I went back to work after maternity leave! God it was amazing and I do miss it but I suppose I could have it as an occasional treat. ??

Hmmmm a bug breakfast sounds so good! I love a big Scottish breakfast my mother in law used to make it for us every Saturday morning before I went back to work after maternity leave! God it was amazing and I do miss it but I suppose I could have it as an occasional treat. ??

I love them! Yeah as a treat even if its well over try having it as brunch a bit later around 12? Then you can just have some soup for tea i look forward to my main meal but have managed a few times!

Ye that's a good idea to have it later on! Only thing is now I'm back working at the weekend I don't get a chance to have one which is probably a good thing lol x

Ask for it for your tea one night ams skip a shake through the day!

Well am not happy today
Cooked a chicken then stripped it for a few teas when im working late then boiled the bones to make more yummy noodle soup. Whilst that was bubbling away i made some pea soup set it aside in a zippy bag with the jug of stock i had made . The bag opened so one bowl of pea soup i had to clean up which then made me knock the full jug of chicken stock everywhere!!! So two and half hours later i had one bowl of pea soup i weren't so keen on what a waste of time !!!

Oh no that's rubbish! I had a chicken te other njght and I had said to my husband I could make soup from the bones but not sure what I do? X

Oh no that's rubbish! I had a chicken te other njght and I had said to my husband I could make soup from the bones but not sure what I do? X

(I used a small chicken) Pick all you can from the bones put aside then boil bones with an onion b bit of garlic salt 1/2 chilli and pepper keep topping up the water after a pit see if you can get any more chicken off the bones.

Strain after 90mins put the garlic and chili to ine side.i got about half a jug full think the less there is the more concentrated pop chilli and garlic back in leave so you can skim the fat which rises to the top maybe over night. Then i boiled it with an onion the garlic stock cue and squished out middle of the chilli , blend and season , i got about 600 mil so three bowls full if its strong make up to 800 mil four bowls, 20 grams chicken in each and think 10 g raw noodles

It was so good the chick and noodles are 40cal iv searched every site for the stock cals and average 60 so 100 a bowl

Attachments

• image-1541212280.jpg
    image-1541212280.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 51
Well what a dropsy day after spilling the soup i spilled jelly all in the fridge!!

Today i ate rubbish ha ha

Porridge 100

Pea soup crisps chicken and cracker bread jubbly 250

Crisps piece of bread special k moment 260

Home made wedges salad club sandwich with three bread and mayo thorntons chocolate 600

Bokwa class followed by a banana

A bit under today but not very healthy!

Hey hun just catching up on all ur posts :)

Back