Happyhippos Buddies

if they are id have a tomatoe and onion omlette yummy :) x

Im trying to avoid it too its making me ill... i eat rice krispies, oat granola, porridge, or yoghurts and fruit quite a lot, have just discovered rye bread though it makes quite nice toast :)

you could be more adventurous and have bacon and eggs or an omelette... im usually in too much of a rush in the morning!!

xx

Yes I'm always in a rush too. I don't have time to cook breakfast. I usually have fruit and yoghurt. Its starting to get a bit boring now. Porridge is nice but it makes my stomach feel funny....dunno why, I have a very sensitive stomach.

I really want to try a smoothie....hmmm tasty!! :drool:

Oooo smoothies ive tried so hard to like them but i just cant i find the texture vile. Would rather jst eat the fruit!

Our ww leader recommended 'cold porridge' to us made with fat free natural yoghurt, sweetener and fruit - nice with soft fruits like raspberries. I found it lighter on the stomach thn hot porridge xx

Oooo smoothies ive tried so hard to like them but i just cant i find the texture vile. Would rather jst eat the fruit!

Our ww leader recommended 'cold porridge' to us made with fat free natural yoghurt, sweetener and fruit - nice with soft fruits like raspberries. I found it lighter on the stomach thn hot porridge xx

Oh that doesn't sound too bad. May be I can have it with citrus fruit instead as I don't have any raspberries. thanks for that :D

I decided to have a bowl of fruit salad with 2 tbsp of l/f plain yog. Twas very nice indeed!! Tomorrow I have an omelette as I have more time to play with.

I have 9lbs to go for my mini goal. I really need to do it. I can do this :D

Hi everyone :) GUESS WHAT ???? im having chinese at my mums tonight i have had 10 points so far today so i have 15 left but i think im going to just eat 13 and save the 2 :) so i am having

char sui pork 4 points
mushroom foo yung 4.5 points
mushroom chow mein 4.5 points

Oh happy days, i dont think i will be able to eat all that so i might have some curry sauce(2 points)
and just eat half a portion of foo yung :)

im so excited :) xx

Hi everyone :) GUESS WHAT ???? im having chinese at my mums tonight i have had 10 points so far today so i have 15 left but i think im going to just eat 13 and save the 2 :) so i am having

char sui pork 4 points
mushroom foo yung 4.5 points
mushroom chow mein 4.5 points

Oh happy days, i dont think i will be able to eat all that so i might have some curry sauce(2 points)
and just eat half a portion of foo yung :)

im so excited :) xx

Aww bless lol. Enjoy!!!

The ww points for chinese.... are they per 100g? or per serving (takeaway servings are huge??)

mmmmm char sui pork, yum yum! xx

Hiya everyone :) ive gone over my points today i think but im gonna log them down on here

expresso frappacino (grande) 4 points
subway veggie delight 4 points
ww BLT sandwich 3.5
ww lasagne 4.5
ww beef caserole 4.0
ww banoffee pudding 3
3 mini twister lollys 3

Total 26 points

So 1 point over :S not too bad i guess seen as i have had alot of food

i still havent recouped the 3 from before :S so i now need to claw 4 back oh well not to worry can be done x

Tuesday ill try and do 2 tomorrow and 2 monday :) xxx oh and the chinese is per serving :) xx

yep a serving :) chicken balls are 9 for a serving so if your having a massive crave for fatty foods you could probs have 3 of them for 6 points :) x I LOVE THE BATTER :)

Right so after a massive shock this morning with my actual weight and not the weight my scales say im gonna now be 100% and start cooking healthy meals from scratch :)

today :)

breakfast
2 x ww yogurts 1

lunch
2 x ww pittas 3
1 portion ham 2.5
salad
salad cream 1
1 pack ww biscuits 1.5

tea
125g chicken breast 1.5
1/2 pack of gfy cauli cheese 2.5
300g potatoes 3
4 mini yorkies 2
mixed veg
oxo
chicken bisto 2 points
light marg 1 point
tiny bit of semi skim milk 1 point

choc moose 1.5
tinnedfruit 2.5

Total 25/26

Last edited:
right todays menu

Breakfast

ww biscuits - 1.5
black coffee- 0

lunch

2 egg omlette- 3
2 ww pittas - 3
crisp n dryspray -1
lightmarg - 1/2
tomato ketup-1/2

Dinner

GFY sizzling chicken- 4.5
2 ww tortillas- 3
25g of cathedral city light -2
mixed salad 0
2 tsp light mayo 1

snacks: 2 finger kit kat 2.5

Total 22.5/26 may have something sweet later

Total saved points from 10/08/2010 1 point

Last edited:
Well I was naughty over the weekend so lets see what happens when I weigh-in on Friday.

This is what I consumed on Sunday

Cashew nuts

1 Standard bag of Walkers French Fries in Worchester flv

2 delicious scoops of thorntons Ice cream. Button moon, Rum & raisins with a chocolate fudge stick

Nandos whole chicken platter with bottomless drinks but I only managed to eat 1 1/4 with a few chips - btw I shared it with my partner lol

How disgusting....I should be ashamed of myself...lol

Back