Happyhippos Buddies

Oh and there was chocolate sauce on the ice cream....I forgot to mention that...opps :|

Ah weigh-in tomorrow...lets see what the damage is. I'm nervous!!

It could be worse :p im sure you will be fine :) right today im having

breakfast
black coffee
ww biscuits 1.5

lunch
2x ww pittas 3
ham 2
saladcream 1

tea
chicken tikka with rice(gfy) 6.5
gfy nan bread 5

19/24

hi everyone :) well im weighing in wednesday morning instead of tuesday as i have an interview
had a cheeky weigh today and so far i have lost 3 pounds so fingers crossed for another pound

Todays Menu
Breakfast

black coffee

Lunch
chicken in tomatoe sauce 4.5

Dinner
cantonese curry 1.5
chicken 2
chips 5
pittas 3

snacks
solero 2
expresso frappacino light 2.5
ham 1
wrap 1.5
salad cream 1

Desert iced merange thingy 1.5

total 25.5

Hi all
Decided to weigh myself today as I won't be around Friday. I have lost 2lbs this week. I am so pleased as I have been really naughty and that time of the month is coming up :( I had 3 snicker ice creams on sunday as my partner bought them and we needed to eat them all before they melted (we were out n about). I didn't want to eat them but the would have gone to waste otherwise lol. I think the nice long walked help shift the weight.

ive lost 7lbs this week :) yayayayayayayayay !!!! so happy xxx

Hey Ladies
I hope you are all well. Its so quiet on here these days. I weighed in today and have lost 2lbs. I have 1lb more to lose to reach 1 stone. I am so pleased. Thank you all for your help and advice, it really does make a difference!!!

Hi all, sorry i have been gone for ages, not been good on the food front either, so it will be a fresh start for me tomorrow.Well done missa on the loss

Hi all, sorry i have been gone for ages, not been good on the food front either, so it will be a fresh start for me tomorrow.Well done missa on the loss

Hi happyhippo :D
So sorry to hear that. I hope all is well with you. I haven't been that with good food too to be honest. All we can do is try again.

Good luck and welcome back ;)

Back