Hard time optimising during convalescence

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
Since I came home from hospital on Thursday evening, I've been having a really hard time convincing myself to food optimise.
I either seem to be starving to the point where I want two meals, or not hungry at all, and full after two bites.
It's making it really hard to plan meals. And I find myself feeling very sorry for myself too, and rewarding myself with food. I know this is a bad cycle to engage in, and don't want to get sucked down into that spiral again.

I guess I need some encouragement.
So far since coming home, I've had Thurs and Sat off plan, where I've had a chinese and a chippy.

Laying in bed all day being so sore is not helping. I think if I was able to get up and do things I wouldn't feel so much like eating the wrong things so often.

I've been doing okay today, the only things I've had to syn were a two finger kitkat, one strawberry jelly, and two white mice. But there's some birthday cake in the fridge calling to me! Vanilla sponge with soft fondant icing...

Helllllp!

maybe getting into a food routine might help, being in pain won't be helpful to you so make sure you are taking your painkillers regularly to help with that

use your time to plan your menus for the week, even if you deviate having a plan before you will be useful

you have been doing sooooo well with your weight loss it would be a shame to lose your motivation,

come on girl you can do it :)

Back