Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hard To Figure Out?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lilacpixie, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lilacpixie

lilacpixie Member

Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I am struggling to get my head around SW. I have my food optimising book, and today have had on a green day,
    b= 2 brown toast with marmite. (warburtons wholemeal 800g) But I can't find this bread in Healthy Extras, will this count as a sin?

l=4 cream crackers with tiny bit of red leicester cheese. I can't find those either:confused:

d= will be couscous with mushrooms, courgettes and peppers. The veg is free on red or green, but I can't find couscous anywhere.

Anyone help please? I am a bit confused by it all:(

Last edited: 22 August 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Cream crackers are 1.5 syns each. The bread should be wholemeal but from a 400g loaf (the slices are smaller). I wouldn't worry about it now, but in future, as it's not strictly a healthy extra B portion, the syns are 4.5 each slice. I like weightwatchers brown danish as you can have 3 slices as a hexB. The cheese (matchbox size) is a hexA portion. Couscous is free on a green day.

I found it really confusing to start with, but read your books and you'll soon get the hang of it. Any queries, ask on here or give your consultant a ring. Good luck!

4. lilacpixie

lilacpixie Member

Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks! I am doing SW from home, so am glad I found this site for questions and support. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.