Hard To Figure Out?

I am struggling to get my head around SW. I have my food optimising book, and today have had on a green day,
b= 2 brown toast with marmite. (warburtons wholemeal 800g) But I can't find this bread in Healthy Extras, will this count as a sin?

l=4 cream crackers with tiny bit of red leicester cheese. I can't find those either:confused:

d= will be couscous with mushrooms, courgettes and peppers. The veg is free on red or green, but I can't find couscous anywhere.

Anyone help please? I am a bit confused by it all:(

Last edited:
Cream crackers are 1.5 syns each. The bread should be wholemeal but from a 400g loaf (the slices are smaller). I wouldn't worry about it now, but in future, as it's not strictly a healthy extra B portion, the syns are 4.5 each slice. I like weightwatchers brown danish as you can have 3 slices as a hexB. The cheese (matchbox size) is a hexA portion. Couscous is free on a green day.

I found it really confusing to start with, but read your books and you'll soon get the hang of it. Any queries, ask on here or give your consultant a ring. Good luck!

Back