Total Solution harry m's diary

hehe good job!

Those two pounds are just the food in your system btw. Once you umm use the loo they should be gone.

I think i have finally figured out why im not losing though. Since i was on exante for so long my body is scared that I will starve it again thus is holds on to everything i put in it. Hopefully after a month or two i should start losing again i hope. I just hope not to put on anymore. saw the Dr today and she told me a i had put on 4kg in a month!

Fingers crossed for you hun!!! we have Christmas dinner at work today and I m not going, don't want to gain more.

Day 43 I m stronger then ever...bring it on. .

Today I missed my Christmas dinner at work.I had a really bad day at work.Bad customers, Moody manager, freezing cold.I was really p***** with everything and everyone.Days like this always lead me to alcohol and chocolates.I bought a bottle of courvoisier and a big tin of chocolate biscuits. I am still very annoyed but I am thinking why would I let one a****** ruin my diet.So I put the drink and biscuits in the cabinet for Christmas. I am still not sure what I am gonna do next.....

Thanks tam, finished my day 100%.

Day 44, here I go...I had porridge about 2.30pm and one cup coffee.saving my other two packs for tonight. Kitosis has kicked in so I m suffering with headache today.Nevermind bring it on.

100% again whoop whoop!!!

Day 45, yaaay.

Hi guys it was my weighing day today and I lose 2.4 lbs.I m very happy with it.As you guys know I had Christmas dinner in this week as well
I think I will achieve my Christmas target. Today it's 102.6kg till Christmas I want 100kg you think I can do that???
I will do it :) YAAAAAAAY bring it on.

yes please please after work about 3.30pm thanks my darling :)

Thanks yeah that will do.

100% again, very happy today.My body was crying for real food and chocolates today but I fought with my demon cravings and won.its TOTM now so I was really down....food is not the answer, so here I m 100%.

Day 46, here I go.....
Thanks tigs :)

Thanks tam, feeling much better now.today gonna be long day at work :-( will update after 9pm.

Back