Total Solution harry m's diary

Good luck Harry hope you get the job hun :p ...

Well done :) When will you find out?

Thanks, Hopefully by this Saturday.

Thanks Tigs, but to be honest I don't think so...

Day 24 here I go..

It was my day off today, so I decided to cook something nice for the kids for lunch.Both of them liked my homemade garlic pasta.So while I was cooking my mind started playing with me.Once I finished cooking I thought it's best if I taste it before serving it so 1 spoon 2 spoons 3 spoons then a whole bowl.I wasn't even hungry, I am so ashamed of myself. It was only greed. I didn't eat any pack at all so far.I am thinking to punish myself by not eating any packs at all.I don't know I feel really bad and gutted. I let myself down.Why though?? What for???

Oh no Harry you need to have your packs for your vitamins and minerals. Get your packs down you and get drinking the water. You'll be fine. It's just a blip. Don't let one bowl of pasta turn into a whole weekend off the wagon, then a week and then before you know it you'll have given up altogether. Not you Harry, you can do it!! I'm on this 100% til 13th December (first Xmas do), c'mon we can do it together xx

O Thanks hun!! But I don't wanna tuck more calories in my tummy.I am really upset, it's not me. Maybe I will have a soup later. Tomorrow is gonna be a new day....

Day 25 is here with lots of positive attitude.So yesterday I didn't eat anything accept pasta.I think that was a good decision. I haven't gain any weight yaaay it's the same as yesterday. So I am a happy bunny.No more mistakes I have learned my lesson.it was ******* hard to survive a day without food, only one bowl of pasta wasn't enough.But hay ho it was a good lesson for a greedy cow....

There must of been somethink in the air yesterday? I fell off the wagon too, guess what for? pasta!! spag bol + cheese and I wasnt hungry but had to eat it. I know how your feeling hun. :cry: ...
New day new start Harry we can do it :) ...

Yes we can....LOL

Yep! (I hid the blinking pasta though)xx

Just popped in to check on you Harry, I still think you should have had your food packs for your protein and your vits and mins, but never mind, it's done now, and you're back on track, well done :)

Thanks hun.

sometimes if we dnt hve that odd blip we will find this journey very very hard , u blip then you learn from it and carry on we are human after all, well done for carrying on and not allowing it to put u down just tac it as yo aam week. Good luck

Hey hun glad your feeling better - sorry about your blip but at least you now know how much you regret it so less chance of doing it again! xx

Thanks sliemox and sage.

Back