Total Solution harry m's diary

Thanks guys, yup 100% Whoop Whoop

gosh you are doing SO well harry :) well done x

OMG DAY 29 THATS GONE QUICK WELL DONE HUN:p ...

Aww thanks guys, all because of ur support and encouragement.God Bless You All...

Day 30th, Now I m back from work and I had carbonara. Tomorrow gonna be my weighing day.Fingers crossed.

Good luck for tomorrow hun! Am on training course at the mo so don't have Internet access during the day. Just checking on you on my iPhone :) don't worry I'm not leaving you and you're doing so well, you're an inspiration

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow lovely!!! xxx

Thanks guys, eagerly waiting for tomorrow. Will update my diary after work cause I'm gonna start early tomorrow. Good Luck and stay focused my lovelies...Good Night :)

Aww no keeping us in suspense :p xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi day 31 here i go......Not so happy with a 1lbs loss in a week, but i am sure i lost a few inches so i am not gonna get upset over it.I dont wanna lie i was really upset but then i thought its not the end of the world.i will be slim one day if i carry on.I was thinking to get drunk and break my diet but that is not gonna help me anyhow.I will be miserable after all that so here i am more determined to beat my demon thoughts and carry on....How are you guys doing today??? Lets celebrate fri with a can of coke zero stay focused and have a lovely weekend don't let urself down.REMEMBER FOOD IS ONLY FUEL.:wave_cry:

Hi Harry,

I feel your pain, despite being 100%, I only lost 1 lb this week too.. have been doing for over a month.. but didn't go to gym last weekend.. week before I lost 5, week before that 2, so i'm hoping next week is going to compensate..

Good look for more loss next week! It's only made me more determined!

:)

O no tam!!! How comes you gain??
Thanks Tronic, same here first week 5lbs second week 2lbs and third week 1lbs.Never mind as long as we r losing weight. I know some people they don't lose at all.Must be hard for them to stick to the diet. So day 31 I had porridge about 3pm.2cups of coffee and 1litre of water so far.saving my other two packs for tonight. Please keep me motivated with ur posts. I really need that today :-(

Harry well done on your 1lb loss ! be positive it was a loss not a gain after all. I know we all expect big losses when doing this VLC diet but if we a re being 100% it will show on the scales eventually!
Keep up the good work and :party0027::party0027: coke zero of course! CHEERSx

Thanks Jacqueline, As long as I m losing weight it's fine for me....thanks again for ur encouragement.

Awww Harry well done on LOSING WEIGHT this week!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about if you had been naughty and not been on a diet this week and ate your old diet how much would you have gained?????

One pound of fat is roughly the size of a whole mug!!! At least you didn't STS this week like me ;)

fat.jpg

Thanks sage....

Well done Harry at least it was a loss and you will have a big whoosh next week I'm sure of it xx

Back