Total Solution harry m's diary

Thanks hun, how r u doing my love??

Day 32 here we go....

So far I had porridge, now I m off to work.I will update my diary later...

Day 33 is going 100% so far...

well done harry! you have such good willpower :) xx

Hey Harry I'm still here with you hun, you're doing so well xx

Thanks ladies. ...we can do it

Day 34, lets do it....

go harry!!! doing good my lovely

Thanks sage, how u doing hun? I've started this December challenge hope I will succeed this time too...

You will do hun, im sure of it :) xx

Thanks hun :)

Hello hun, how r u doing?? R u finished with ur training or not?

Day 35, but I've confession here.Yesterday after work all I was thinking that I m not losing enough. It's pointless, why I m doing this wen I know I m gonna lose only 1lbs or so and so.Then I nibble something with tea, later I had Indian food.I kick myself out of Kitosis. This week I m not looking for good weight loss.Well I m not ashamed of myself cause after three months one day off plan is not bad.Here I go again....sorry if my post is disturbing.

Oh harry you are right, there is no point feeling guilty about food. Eating is not bad, being fat is not bad. Stealing, lying, hurting people is bad. I really believe that. You can carry on and achieve your goal I know it. You will be fine :)

Yes I have finished my course and I'm back in Leeds now, sitting at my desk drinking coffee :)

Thanks hun,i was really upset yesterday.u r so right there...i will update everything after work.Why dont you join december challenge with me... we can motivate each other.

Meant to ask, did you ever hear anything about the job you had an interview for?

I can't join the December challenge because I'm going out for Xmas lunch on the 12th, then Xmas work do on the 13th, then a horsey Xmas do on the 17th, then a 40th birthday on the 19th and then out for Xmas dinner with my family on 25th. I've got 8 days to be 100% and get as much weight as possible off. After that it's damage limitation until after Xmas :)

ha ha hha ha, good luck hun. i've got something on 13th as well.never mind....yeah about that job they said no to me,ask me why???? they offer that job to managers daughter..Life is not fair.

Oh no, that's awful :( It must mean there's something better out there for you :)

Back