Total Solution harry m's diary

Thanks hun, I've no faith in those managers.Never mind....I will try my best to nail something down.

Hi Harry hopefully something better will come up for you soon you are doing great sticking to this diet for so long well done X

Thanks tigs....

Day 36, I can do it, I can do it...

Morning harry :) How you doing today?

Morning hun, feeling much stronger then ever and so happy for you..we can do this..

Of course we can :) Are you working today? Keep warm, it's horrible out there :(

Yes I was at work for the whole day, Now I am back and checking the diaries. It is freaking cold... Don't wanna drink water.

Somehow managed to drink 2litre of water...I was so close to break my diet again, but still 100%.

Well done harry :) I had a night off the diet, had a rotten day yesterday. Am back on it today though :) And I don't feel guilty, it's food, not a criminal offence :)

You r so right u shouldn't feel bad about it hun.Just make sure for next time that you will try to beat ur demon cravings.
Thanks tigs I am trying my best to stay on track cause Christmas is coming, I've got a Christmas dinner coming next Monday in Frankies & Bennies. Next Wednesday staff have Christmas dinner. I want to enjoy myself over the festive period to be honest as I am doing this for myself I don't wanna beat myself over it. I will try to go for healthy options though. I wanna enjoy my Christmas dinner and drinks. So looking forward for it. I will let you know afterwards. Hope you guys r doing great today :)

Harry you're doing fab hun well done. I think round christmas is the hardest time to do this diet and we need to be kind to ourselves and allow ourselves to have fun and enjoy evenings out etc. we can continue with the diet the next day, i think we all deserve it

you r so right sage, in the end we r only human. Our families need to spend time with us over this festive period. We can do this diet anytime.

day 37 going 100% so far.

Well done harry :) I am not 100% but I am doing the best I can right now and I'm ok with that :)

That's fine hun!!! As long as you r comfortable with it.You can do it I know you can...

Thanks tam as always.

Back