Harry Potter 7

oh wow is it tonight i thought it was tomorrow, im gonna get hub out of bed and demand he goes to asda RIGHT NOW for it
theres about as much chance of that happening as it being 90 degrees tomorrow
cant wait for it now I love hp books really really great reads all of them, but order of the phoenix is my fave so far

Yep, out now, Asda 5£ bargain, the queues were massive but it only took me 16 mins to get it!!!

Eldest DS is in Tesco as we speak to grab a copy for baby sister...bless him...lol

Hope he has the patience to wait as he's off nightclubbing after!!!!....:rolleyes::eek::D

isis thought u had to spend £50 in tesco to get it for a fiver

Yep, out now, Asda 5£ bargain, the queues were massive but it only took me 16 mins to get it!!!
Cor! can't have cost less then tht to print it. we've paid considerably more for our copies from amazon.just hope they arrive...'HP Delayed by flooding' etc
lol Probably!!! Ill be at Asda over the weekend at my break, Ill see if they have no 1 and Ill start from there :p
Excellent. no 1 is even quite short. By the time you get to nos 4,5, & 6 you're talking door stops or even mounting blocks.

Have you decoded/translatd the hogwarts school motto yet?
What are bertie botts every flavour beans?
what do they sell in Borgin & burks?
What does mr olivander make better than anyone else?
What is flue powder used for?
What is the name of the Bulgarian Seeker?
What is a port key?
What is a grim?
How do you summon the Knight Bus & why?
what is wormtails real name?
Who opens the Chamber of secrets?
What sort of beast is Fawkes?
Who presented Harry with Hedwig?

Im still reading, I do think we need a pact on this thread, we cant tell anyone what happens at the end, if someone wants to discuss it then they need to start a new thread, I dont to find out what happens till Ive read it!!!!!!!!!!

Mine arrived at 7.30 this morning and I finished it at 3pm !!

Brilliant :D

Now, of course, I'll have to re-read the whole set to try and pick up clues in the early books now I know the end.:rolleyes:

Im still reading, had a break for the next sale and a tesco run, wish I hadnt, £200 later ;), but got some lovely stuff!!!

Ive finished it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg iv got about 50 pages left but had to come to work i have loved every page so far but then again i loved the other 6 books so shouldnt be suprised

I've finished ....... brilliant!! Can't believe we had a film and the last book in a couple of weeks! Just have to wait for DS to finish so we can discuss....................

oooooo only on page 133:eek: better get reading, but want to take it slow as its the last one:cry:

seen the films but havent read the books even though DS has all of them. his copy came on saturday morning and it took him just 2 days to finish it and hes started to read it again now!!

My copy arrived on Saturday morning and am becoming increasingly annoyed with clients, hubby and daughter who all keep interrupting my reading!!! ;)

Having said all that, am nearly finished and all I can say is WOW!!! :D:

By the way, I'm an official HP Saddo! Love it, love it, love it and have always loved it even when it was uncool!!!

I had to wait until yesterday to pick up my copy as away in Turkey when it came on sale. Was so envious when i saw people arriving at the resort with the book
but decided to start with number 1 again and work my way through them again
Irene xx

I'm even sadder than that... I was on hol in Spain from 14th to 29th & my dad came out to join us on 21st. I ordered it from Amazon, it arrived on the 21st & I told him not to bother coming unless he brought it with him... I read it (in interrupted bursts) in less than 48 hrs, then mum read it & now I'm simultaneously re-reading 6 & 7 as I'd forgotten quite a bit! I also saw the film in Spanish while we were away, it's great!

Back