Harry Potter 7

EllieG

Silver Member
Am I the only sad person eager to read Harry Potter tomorrow :eek: ? At least I've ordered it so not queuing up with the kids :eek:

Just hoping it's delivered early or I may have to get a copy from Asda !!

Add me to your sad list i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had originally planned to go at midnight and get the book but due to a change of plans i will have to wait till tomorrow :mad:

Even then i won't have much of a chance to read it as we have family over for the whole weekend :sigh:

Roll on Sunday when they leave :p

I'm eagerly waiting for Harry Potter too...............We might be called SAD but there are thousands of us!!!!:D

Actually myself and Lucky are going to see the first showing of Transformers at 12.01 am so are popping into tescos on the way woo

Im off to Asda at Midnight for mine, Ive got to buy 2, DH wont wait till Ive read it so Ive got to get him one too!!!

We're off to Waterstones tonight for the midnight feast, pyjamas are optional (I'm planning to wear mine teamed with my oversize Bagpuss slippers and a broomstick accessory)

Sad??? Moi??

Nope just want to humiliate my teenage daughter.......her new boyfriend will be there with his Mum:D:D:D:D:D

:rotflmao: That's brilliant - have a great time !!

my copy 'should' be here in the morning
cant wait, will have to fight eldest dd for it though lol

I am sooo excited about this book I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I'm off to Asda to get mine only a fiver! Bargain!

We're off to Waterstones tonight for the midnight feast, pyjamas are optional (I'm planning to wear mine teamed with my oversize Bagpuss slippers and a broomstick accessory)

Sad??? Moi??

Nope just want to humiliate my teenage daughter.......her new boyfriend will be there with his Mum:D:D:D:D:D

absolutely PMSL!!!!! :rotflmao: Love it, love it!!!

Well only 50 mins to go - do I stay up and go to Asda???

Oh Starlight, go get em, they are the best!!

30 Mins to go, Asda here I come!!!

ive never read them is it worth getting this book if youve not read the rest ??

Me Too!!!
I'm happy to be 'sad'
we've ordered 2 copies like vicky,but there are 5 of us & H was heard to say on the way home from the HP 5 film last W/E 'do you think we should get a 3rd?

Im off to Asda at Midnight for mine, Ive got to buy 2, DH wont wait till Ive read it so Ive got to get him one too!!!
so does poor DD have to wait til you've both finished til she gets a look-in?
Parents!!

Sad??? Moi??

Love it! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

My oldest proto-teenager says 'mummy why do yuo have to be sooooo embarrassing?'
I reply 'Cos it's my job darling'
Im feeling in a minority now, never read any of the books or seen any of the films lol

Oh starlight, think of the neices,in a few short years they'll expect you to know all about
Quidditch
Hippogriffs
Diagon Alley
Apparition
Muggles
Dementors
Azkaban
Animagi
Deatheaters
The ministry of Magic
How many Knuts in a sickle
How many sickles in a Galleon
Boggarts
Horcruxes
The Sorting Hat
Thestrels
St Mungos Hospitasl for Magical Maladies
Penseives
House Elves
Hogwarts Castle
Salazar Slytherin......I cold go on..& on.....&on.....

Also Do you know what the School motto Means?

' Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus'

I resisted HP for a few years in protest at the hype, then I learned a big lesson: Just because something is popular doesn't mean it is no good!

Now,I beg you get a comfy chair, a rainy afternoon in scotland & a copy of book 1......

Oh starlight, think of the neices,in a few short years they'll expect you to know all about
Quidditch
Hippogriffs
Diagon Alley
Apparition
Muggles
Dementors
Azkaban
Animagi
Deatheaters
The ministry of Magic
How many Knuts in a sickle
How many sickles in a Galleon
Boggarts
Horcruxes
The Sorting Hat
Thestrels
St Mungos Hospitasl for Magical Maladies
Penseives
House Elves
Hogwarts Castle
Salazar Slytherin......I cold go on..& on.....&on.....

Also Do you know what the School motto Means?

' Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus'

I resisted HP for a few years in protest at the hype, then I learned a big lesson: Just because something is popular doesn't mean it is no good!

Now,I beg you get a comfy chair, a rainy afternoon in scotland & a copy of book 1......

JANE!!! Thats dirty tactics, you know I cant resist my nieces anything and in my role as favourite auntie ;) youre right I WILL be expected to know all this lol

I think part of the reason I havent got into it is as you say because of the hype

ive got my copy anyone else ???

well left here just before 11.55 got there and the queue was enormous but home by 00.15 not bad eh

Fair? course it wasn't fair! about as far below the belt as I could aim......but has it worked?

Ive got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now, Ill re surface when its read x

PS Kitty, you need to start from book 1 and work up.

Back