Harry's 2013 Diary...

How was the rest of your day today?

Good luck with your run today. X

Hi Harry. Good luck with race for life today.

Hi Harry you are doing fab well done - hope your back and knee is feeling better and you enjoy race for life today you certainly have a great weather for it X

Thanks everyone :)
it was hard but ive done it, little jog and walk cause of my bad knee in 50 mins.
Really tired but still 100%. Hope you all have a lovely day..

Well done Harry! Too hot for running today anyway. You did well to do it in 50 minutes with a sore knee. Next year we'll both run all the way!

Definitely Lynn.
Thanks tigs.

Well done on your run Harry :)

Wow well done harry. Hows yr weekend been? Ive surprised myself by being good on the food front this weekend down the caravan. Cant quite say the same about having a few drinks though lol xx

Well done Harry

Thanks everyone.
I am off from diet till Monday.
I need few days off.
I feel really dizzy and weak.
I will be back on Monday.
Finally 5 stones down.
Its 14s9lbs.
Be good and stay strong ladies.

Sorry your feeling so weak Harry. Hope your okay. Enjoy your few days and well be here to help you reach those 13s when your ready :) take care xxx

Hi Harry. Sorry you haven't been feeling too good. I'm going on holiday tomorrow but home to see you back when I'm back in 2 weeks.

Well done on your milestone loss Harry :)
I hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks everyone :)
I am back :D
I cant wait till Monday :eek:
I dare not to step on scale today :rolleyes:
I check my weight yesterday it was 15s 2.1/2 :sigh:
I was really bad when I was off diet, I drink and eat everything. All NO NO stuff.
But hey ho no regrets ;)
Its my sons football teams fun day tomorrow. I will try to stay on track.:confused:
I had shake so far then off to work, its my late shift today.:(
SO I AM BACK FOR GOOD :p;)

I am the very same Harry when not on track I just eat and eat its terrible - all the best getting back into it - it will be so worth it Xx

Thanks tigs, deffo its worth it.
Only concerned about tomorrow. Its like fun fair for players. Clubs 25th anniversary. All rides are free and much more. So looking forward to it.
I can start from today and not to eat carbs. Maybe little wine tomorrow. Maybe I am not sure yet.
I know with all these breaks I will never achieve my goal...

I feel bit like u are at the mo harry.
But for me its the hot weather putting me off track as jist dont feel like having shakes etc.
So far today I have had a boiled egg.leftovers of sons eggs amd 2chicken drumsticks minus skins with a bit of hummous. Think ill have a bar for lunch and carbonara for tea.
Once weathers rubbish again ill be right back on track so am not too worried right now.
Hope u have a good time at yr sons football event xx

Back