Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hey Hun how you doing :) xx

Sorry I am at work I will update after my shift. Hope you all having a good day ;-)

Not so lucky hun, I have to work on Saturdays. Its my day off tomorrow ;-)

So what are you planning on doing on your day off Harry? xx

Thanks Mere.
Minnie I am thinking to give a surprise to my kids. They are very well behaved kids and they spent all their holidays at home doing chores.
Last weekend hubby took them to the natural history museum, my options are open at the moment. Lets see what I plan for tomorrow....

Ahh they will love that! It's a shame we haven't had nicer weather so you could have a wide range of options! x

Ohh Harry let me know what you think. That museum is on my kids hit list for our London trip in May.

have a lovely day

I am thinking to treat them with new laptop and cinema.
Maybe we will go to watch croods and then McDonald's.
At last I am back from work.

Enjoy your day off Harry :D

Enjoy Harry! Happy kiddies in your house :D xx

Thanks ED, no movie for us today :-( hubby said he wants to watch it as well and we will go over the weekend as a family.
Therefore shopping time now.
Hope I get what I want....
Promise I will find some time for minimins :) Maybe on my new laptop.

Woohoo a new laptop lucky you. My laptop is dying a slow death and will have to be replaced soon. Have a lovely day.
Mere x

Thanks guys, the laptop i wanted wasnt in stock so i had to order it online now they are gonna deliver it on monday in my store.
we had lovely day today :D
A trip to smiths, bought my son few ps3 games.:) he is a happy bunny now. bought my daugter a dress and jwellery to go with it.
Nowdays i dont have patients at all. i had a big argument with hubby and my daughter is pain in the @$$ nowdays(teenagers)
When i am at work i dont see all this but it was my day off and i can surely see a change in her attitude.
i think this promotion gonna cost me my family life :(my back is killing me today cause its my TOTM now.

Oh Harry, I hope family life settles soon with your new job. :)
My lower back is also very painful today due to TOTM :(
I have just taken 2 painkillers, and hopefully another snooze will get rid :)
I hope your pain goes soon :)

Poor you, promotion at a time when teenageritus has reared its ugly head. My daughter never really went through it but my son did big time. The good news is that they do normally grow out of it. Hang on in there and your lovely reasonable sunny-natured daughter will come back.

Back