Harry's 2013 Diary...

Morning everyone, off to work :( hope you all have a good day.Diet wise it will be 100% again.

You are doing great Harry. Head definitely in the right place. :)
Don't work too hard.
Mere x

Awww thanks Mere, head is in right place but weekend is coming with party and booze+indian meals.:( whenever I feel that everything is going smoothly something comes up. it was a long tiring day at work and I have lots of paper work to do:( so far 100%:D Time to chill with 2litre water bottle Lol....

I'm having a busy weekend foodwise too. I am going to enjoy it though as I plan one in every month - stops me going mad! Well done for 100% and enjoy your weekend when it comes - you deserve it :)

Hitting the bottle Harry! :D
Mere x

Yes indeed. Lol

Yeah I know what you mean lass but I want to reach my goal quickly and these unplanned breaks pull me back.
Its my brother in laws 40th birthday party and we are going to stay there in a hotel. So I wonder how it's going to affect my diet.i am really really bad with my alcohol consumptions, there r no boundaries. O well....

Try not to worry about it Harry and don't waste a day stressing yourself :) The weekend won't last forever and you have the strength to get back on it straight n it, we will help. Don't add pressure to yourself :) It's not a break, it's just a day or 2 and there are small things you can change in the food to make them healthier for you. Be careful with the alcohol and ketosis, I can't advise on that sorry Hun but I have every faith you will be just fine after your lovely weekend :) xx

Awww thanks ED, I am sure I will be behaving myself. Atleast I can try :)

aim for the moon, even if u do not get there at least u will b amongst the starts x

I know how you feel Harry I have a hen night on Sat and staying over I have been so determined on this diet and I hate the thoughts of putting on again but I can't not go either I just hope to make wise food choices and I love Marge's idea on the G&t and ordering just a slimline tonic I may have to do that a few times in Sat eve good luck at the weekend Xx

I feel the same with my weekend in London. Looking forward to it but dreadding it at the same time. I want to have a little drink but then I know I have to eat some carbs. I don't want to break diet or gain weight but that means not having a drink!! Arrrgh!

Harry, you know I'm the same.
I can't say no when offered a drink :rolleyes:
Try the alternating one soft drink to one alcoholic drink.
It really does help slow you down and not feeling pants the next day ;)
I just wish I remembered to do it myself more often :eek:
Enjoy the weekend :D

Good Advice everyone but its not easy for me. I am not the bad one,I am the worst one with (alcohol).I think Marge and I can relate to each other. I am stressed.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Off to work.

Don't work too hard and deep breathe as often as you can to help you de-stress.
Mere x

Hi Harry!

How are you now? Work ok?

I'm starting to feel much better and over the worst.
How are you getting on?

Sam xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know what you mean with alcohol- once I get the taste for it there's no stopping me! I'm hoping because I will be paranoid I will be more aware of what I'm drinking!

I think you will be fine Minnie you don't want to be confessing all on here! :D
Mere x

I must admit Harry, I dont drink as much now as I used to when I was younger.
Sometimes 2 glasses of wine gives me a hangover these days.
I am (slowly) coming to the conclusion that its not always worth it :)

I hope work wasn't to bad for you :)

Back