Harry's 2013 Diary...

Hiya Harry, stay happy :D have a fab day xx

That's great Harry :)Are you going to come back to Exante, or see how you go CCing ?:)

I will come back on exante. Starting from Monday. I need to lose 2stones before my cousins wedding. So exante will help me out. I was counting calories cause of my periods. Dieting is very hard when you are on...
Hope you are all having a good time today. I am working tonight. Can't wait to finish tonight's shift its dragging me.
hugs to you all xxx

Best of luck on Monday Harry you are so right I hate this diet when TOTM is around once it's over I keep thinking right I have a good 3 week run at this :) have a great weekend x

Hi Harry. Good luck for Monday!

I promised you guys that I will start on Monday. . I didn't.
I think I am not in the right state of mind to start. I am still in the holiday mode, sadly.
Please help me start.
Encourage me to start.
Pull me from the darkness of being fat.
I need you guys again.
I know only I can do it, no one else is going to do it for me. All I need is support and a few kind words to start.

You had a great holiday now it is time to have a great body. Spring is just around the corner you want to be able to wear figure revealing clothes. Is that enough encouragement to get you started? x

Glad you had such a fab holiday Harry :). It is hard to get back to it isn't it? You will do it though, you just need to get back in the zone. Have you chosen your outfit for the wedding yet? That might help. I have been away for a long time as you know but now I am back and even more determined than before.

Come on Harry just think of spring and summer and all those beautiful clothes in your fab bod you can do it you have done before - it's hard restarting but once you get in the zone and get into keto it will be much easier x

Hi Harry. I'm struggling to get back on course too. Let's do it together, starting tomorrow!

Thanks to you all lovely ladies.
Lets start tomorrow Lynn.
lets do it....

You're on Harry!

Ahhh I am struggling.
What about raspberry ketone?
People talking about it a lot nowdays.
I am feeling really low at the moment.
Nights not helping at all.

C'mon Harry, you need to do this for you, your mental state wants it so bad but your emotional state is not ready otherwise you would do it. Maybe use the packs in ws? There's a lot of successful dieters doing 3 packs and a meal? It's worth a try if you really are struggling? Xxx

Honestly Harry if I can do WS anyone can it's so much better knowing you are eating actual food as well as the packs - would you not try it hon x

So what do I have to do?
I am sorry I am little bit clue less about ws.
I will give it a go...
I had two packs yesterday. Porridge + soup = then ended up Mcdonalds fillet of fish. Not a bad choice I think. Now off to bed...
I will catch you guys later.
Have a lovely day.

dont bother with the raspberry ketones, they have nothing to do with ketosis and they dont actually do anything at all, it's just one of those hyped things that turns out to be a big con, dont waste your money hon.

If your using the packs to low cal/ low carb to get you in ketosis and shed quick weight then a fillet of fish is not going to help. If your using them just to keep kcal's low then it'll work but not as big losses. Try to not be disheartened. You keep trying and if you'd gave up completely you'd be back where you started. Take comfort in the fact that your not gaining. Now to work in how to get losing again :) xxx

Back