Harvester Menu - syns in 'Original Combo'

Lucy H

Hello :wave_cry:

I'm going to The Harvester for dinner tomorrow and plan to have the Original Combo (quarter chicken, half rack of ribs). Is this free without the sauce? And any idea what the BBQ sauce is?

Thanks a million. I've lost 5stone 5lbs so far so you would think I'd know this! Never had a meal at The Harvester though and really trying to be good this week as I've been very up and down just recently.

Lucy

Firstly, congratulations for doing so well!

Sorry I don't know the syns but I would hazard a good guess to say ribs would not be syn free even without the sauce (someone else might know). Ribs are usually quite fatty I think??

Why not go for a half chicken without skin, tons of salad and a jacket potato? Not as exciting for sure but then you might be able to save some syns for pud?

Have a lovely meal!

i inputted the nutrition info into the website calculator...comes out at 48 syns!

its ok if you have allocated your syns towards it though

Oh Wow - thanks for the lovely replies. Hmmmm, not sure I've got 48 syns avaialable this week! Maybe I'll have the plain chicken but have go the ribs in my head now. I forgot that Harvester publish their nutritional info.........off for a squiz. Thanks again x

Back