Harvester on a Red Day PLEASE

laurawalker85

Hi,
I know there are plenty of threads with regards to this but nothing actually giving a list as to what is safe/syn free/low syns on a red day. Please please can someone let me know the best options to choose.

Also, am I correct in thinking that Harvester used to have slimming world syns on their menus? By the way I haven't been to Harvester for a veeeery long time!!

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hiya

I went there on weds on a red day, I had the salad and had teh fat free vinagarette on it then i had grilled chicken breast with the harvester bbq dip sauce (2.5 syns) the baby potatoes (5.5 syns) and then more salad it was really delicious, you can have extra prawns too if you wanted or the hald forast chicken but just remove the skin.

Remmeber its 20 cals per syn so choose your sauce carefully

I had very similar last time i went - grilled chicken with baby potatoes . I asked for them to come with no butter and I had the bordelaise ( spelling? ) sauce. It was 40 cals / 2 syns for the little pot - one of the lowest - and it was delicious. A really beefy gravy.

enjoy x

I am off there tonight. I try to avoid the salad cart as I pig out on the wrong salads, all the potato salad, coleslaw and pasta. I usually have the Simply chicken and a Jacket Potato and some grated carrot and sweetcorn from the salad cart if I can trust myself to avoid the dressings!
There are so many good choices there that I feel spolit for choice!

I always have the simply chicken with a plain J P and pile my salad bowl with carrot, lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn and onion, i have the piri piri sauce for 2.5 syns, lovely. And yes they were in partnership sort of as they had syns on the menu for both red and green dys.:553:

Back