Has anyone done the 1000 - 1500 cal option on Cambridge

Hi Debs !
Yes it's a shake PLUS one of the breakfast options !!

Hi hun, thanks for that,

yum, thats sumthing to look forward too :)

Debs x

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to the thread Debz

Sorry I didnt make it on over the weekend, My partner was back from France just for the weekend so spent most of the time with him. Went to a beer festival on Saturday night, was a really good night had 4 tins of Fosters so that wasnt so good but I jumped on the scales this morning and I'm the same as I was Saturday morning so not too bad. Ive drank loads of water today but hardle had any food, I opened at 9am and from opening the door till 5 minutes ago I've not stopped. I finish in 15 minutes and I cant wait, Im going home to have a chicken salad, really looking forward to it. I will have a shake or a bar later on tonight if I get nibbly.
No weigh in this week, I weigh in every fortnight as my cdc does home visits and only comes fortnightly, I'd prefer to get weighed weekly I'd keep focused better instead of thinking ' oh its ok I've got ages till my next weigh in'
Dont tend to a lot of excerise apart from running around this place most days but then theres other days when I'm sat at my desk all day.
Tuesday night I go to Kickboxing started a couple of months ago and I'm finding that great fun and its helping to tone me up.
Well I'm off to start packing up, Hope you all have a great evening.

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to the thread Debz

Sorry I didnt make it on over the weekend, My partner was back from France just for the weekend so spent most of the time with him. Went to a beer festival on Saturday night, was a really good night had 4 tins of Fosters so that wasnt so good but I jumped on the scales this morning and I'm the same as I was Saturday morning so not too bad. Ive drank loads of water today but hardle had any food, I opened at 9am and from opening the door till 5 minutes ago I've not stopped. I finish in 15 minutes and I cant wait, Im going home to have a chicken salad, really looking forward to it. I will have a shake or a bar later on tonight if I get nibbly.
No weigh in this week, I weigh in every fortnight as my cdc does home visits and only comes fortnightly, I'd prefer to get weighed weekly I'd keep focused better instead of thinking ' oh its ok I've got ages till my next weigh in'
Dont tend to a lot of excerise apart from running around this place most days but then theres other days when I'm sat at my desk all day.
Tuesday night I go to Kickboxing started a couple of months ago and I'm finding that great fun and its helping to tone me up.
Well I'm off to start packing up, Hope you all have a great evening.

am thinking bout trying out the kickboxing, is it hard going at first?

debs x

Welcome Debz.
Just had tea, fairly healthy salad but finished it off with an aero mousse and two biscuits. Like i said i've still time to redeem myself but i'm more thinking i'm not going to eat anymore today, i've not had enough water so i'll start proper tomorrow. Eldest DD in kitchen baking cookies so thats going to be a really hard smell to ignore!

Hi all, i thought i'd pop in and say as Denise reccommended this thread to help with my queries about doing CD on the higher plans. At the mo i am on SS but from the 1st or 2nd week of August, i will be making my way up the steps, spending 1 week on ss+/890, 2 weeks on 1000cals and then about 4-6 weeks on 1200cals and hoping to lose 1.5 stones in the process.

I havent had chance to read through the thread yet because i have had such a busy day and am ready for bed, but i just wanted to say hi and thank denise for letting me know about the thread :)

I'm off to bed now but i will have a read of the thread tmrw. I hope you've all had a fab day and you're doing well with the weightloss.

Night Night xx

Morning Ladies

Welcome to the thread Maybe Baby

I've woke up starving today so I've just had a cranberry bar would of liked to have breakfast but I ran out of time, too busy sorting rachel out for school and putting the washing out. Its a gorgeous day out there and I'll be stuck in my office at least all morning as Ive got loads of paperwork to catch up on cos I didnt have time.
I love Kickboxing Debs its the best thing I've done in a long time, wish I had time to do a couple of sessions a week. The first week it was hard, I was shattered and it took me 3 days to get rid of the aches but now I come out feeling so alive and full of energy. I always go straight home and get into a hot radox bath then I dont ache. Rachel does it with me now, She's had 3 trial lessons and last week we signed her up so tonight she will get her outfit shes so excited. They don't normally let them start until they are 7 so she was going to have to wait till xmas but I used to take her along with me and she'd sit at the side but most of the lesson she was doing the excerises at the side so he let her join. I've got my first grading next week for my red belt I'm a bit nervous about it but I'm sure I'll pass.
Did you manage to resist the biscuits fattothinfor40? I know I wouldnt be able to.

Hope you all have a great day, I'll probably be lurking around the board most of the day once I've got paperwork sorted. Tuesday is our quietest day.

Morning Ladies, and welcome maybe baby and Debz.

Well I am now on countdown to my weigh-in on Thursday hopefully I can redeem myself from my over indulgence at the weekend!! Went swimming yesterday and should have been going to the gym at lunch today but forgot trainers and a towel so might have to get out for a walk (round the shops!!). So far today I have had a bar and about a litre of water, for lunch its a tuna salad (I have binned the mayo so it just balsamic vinegar!), i'll have my tetra about 3pm and tonight I have grilled chicken and veg!! I have got some frozen fruit at home so going to get that out for a bit later tonight!!

Hope you all have a good day :)

Hi ladies, thought i'd say hi and see how everyone is doing. I had my weigh in today and lost 5lbs on SS since last week, woo. I also got the chance to speak to my CDC about losses on 810-1500cals and she said as long as i stick to the plans religiously i should lose the weight. So i am hoping to do that when i move up the plans because i want to finish the CD plans before my bday in december and adopt a healthy lifestyle as well as begin exercising. I have read some post and i am so envious that you all get to exercise, i wish i could exercise more but all i can do at the mo is walk, which is a start and very pleasant with the nice weather.

Whats this i'v read about kickboxing?? I have always wanted to do kickboxing, its such a good sport, as well as being good for anger management (which i need, lol) and to tone the buttox and legs.

You have to let me know how you get on with it. I might start looking for classes now.

Anyway, i hope you're all having a good day with the diet. I will pop in later to see what everyone is upto!!

XX

Well done on your weight loss this week, 5lbs is a fantasic loss. I do wish I could stick to SS for a couple of weeks would love to have a few good losses but I just cant do it. I tried for 3 weeks while my CDC was away but kept failing crave food too much. Im not on a certain plan now just wont allow myself over 1500kcals but some days I only eat about 1000.
The kickboxing club i joined is PKA Kickboxing they were advertising in the local paper they let you have your first night free to see if you like it. I've never looked back, my cdc advised me not to do it for the first 2 weeks when I was trying to SS but I still went as I was failing to stick to it anyway. Its really helped tone my stomach, legs and bottom up.
Wher are you all living? I live in Leicestershire, I originally come from a little town near Durham, lived there till 13 then went to Manchester till I was 16, then moved here 12 years ago. I met my partner 10 years ago (well it will be in november) we split up 5 years ago but stayed close then 2 years ago got back together properly but we still live apart. I like my independance too much lol. He bought a house over in France last october so he's spending a lot of time over there this year renevating it while I'm here running the business. It works for us and we are all happy.
Must go and get on with some more work. Hope you all have a great evening.

Welcome MaybeBaby. I look forward to having a thread to catch up on. Got up very focussed this morning, chilled water for coffee break, got to staff room where a few left over biscuits have mutated themselves into 4 boxes of Tesco finest chocoate luxury biscuit selection so had to have a coffee and ate five biccies (oops). Had plenty water and a tetra for lunch, got home a wee while ago and had a diet coke and the last foxes choc biscuit in the cupboard.
In a bit of a pickle now as i know i want to keep going but i'm just playing at it again and there's no point in that. OH has made fishcakes for tea and i'm going to have one with some salad. They've got potato in but thats surely better than chocolate biscuits. I'll drink plenty fluids. I did well last week til a busy weekend so i know i can do it. My CDC on hol just now but if i dont get on with it i'm not going to have lost anything which is pretty poor as she's away for about a month and i know i'll regret the lack of effort.
Take care all.

Morning Ladies,

Hope you have all got up feeling positive of the day ahead, I have for some reason. Had a great night at kickboxing last night he worked us really hard we did a circuit session and by the end of it my t-shirt was soaked! I came out feeling on top of the world last night, went home and lay in radox bath for an hour but my legs are still aching this morning.
I've had a small bowl of muesli and skimmed milk for breakfast, Ive got a cd bar for about 11am, then a shake for about 3pm, then I'll have my dinner about 7pm which is pork loin and salad so a pretty healthy day panned, fingers crossed I stick to it!
Hope you all have a good day,
Catch you later

Hi all, how are you doing today? I hope you're having a fab day. I had a little slip up last night but i am back on board today and hope to analyse what happened last in my food/mood diary.

I have been looking into kickboxing classes and i have found some offered at my local gyms, they're pretty expensive though, but i'm just looking into it at the mo. I do hope 2 join a gym towards the end of august tho. I have found the perfect ladies only gym that has a cardio room, a weights room, a toning table + vibroplate room as well as a sauna and a lounge!! How amazing is that.

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried hypnosis to help with weightloss. I have been thinking about this and would consider using hypnosis to help with stop eating as much junk food, which i have a weakness for. I will look into it and maybe start it after CD.

Anyway, i hope you all have a fab day 2day, speak to you soon :) xx

Afternoon all, I'm doing much better today. Avoided staff room all day so i dont know if any of those mutating biscuits are there although there's probably been a new delivery.
Was hoping to SS but i'm being unrealistic so when i came in i have had some ham, cottage cheese and beetroot as a snack so more an AAM. Going off to prepare tea now, I'm doing shepherds pie for them which i've not had in ages but i shall resist.......

hello all,

i have had a bad day today, given in to sweet stuff, not been feeling well on and off for a week now, and felt at my worst today, so could just be comfort eating. (first time in nearly 7 weeks tho:D)

Hoping to get back on the 1000cal wagon tomorrow 100% as i didnt have a loss last week and feel a bit demoralised.

Got at least another stone to go :( feels like a mile off at the moment.

Hope you are all well.

debs x

Och, i'm just fed up today. One of those days at work which started fine but i just got more and more wound up as the day went on. By the time i was making tea i was in a right old mood. Debz, i'm with you at a stone to go but prefer one and half but my motovation has got up and gone and racing away and Formula One speed. I've only got a few weeks to target. Had to CD today but feel if i'm not doing it properly then i should hold off using them til I am.

Morning all

Im so tired today dont know why but just feel totally opposite to yesterday luckily work is quiet.
I've had my museli for breakfast but i'm hungry again already I need to make a shake but got no energy to do it, want to save my bar till later.
No plans for tonight just a lazy night in front of tv, Thursday is the only night I get to go straight home after work. Got tesco delivering groceries between 9-11, find its cheaper than having to take rachel shopping with me.
Got another week till I get weighed, wish i could be weighed weekly to help me keep going but she's only in our town once a fortnight. I'm thinking about getting all tetra's and bars for the following 2 weeks as I'm off work for 2 weeks and everyday were out and about so It will be easier to stay on track if i've got them ready to eat. Have any of you had the banana tetra? ive only had the chocolate but heard people on here say they're awful.

Hope you all have a great day

Morning Ladies

Well I am not very happy, went and got weighed and have put on 4lbs so going to have to update my ticker!!! So thats it now I am pulling my socks up and doing this properly now, I spoke with my CDC and we think its best I stick to the 1000 cal plan so I am going to have two CD products and then I have roughly 500 cals to play with, as I get hungry in the afternoon we talked about me splitting the cals so I can have a small tuna salad at lunch and then in the evening a small piece of chicken with veg, I am going to keep a food diary so I can monitor what I eat. I am going to get weighed next Wednesday so fingers crossed I can lose a few pounds!!

Donna just to let you know I love the banana tetra bricks thats all I get, not very keen on the chocolate flavour.

Hope you all have a good day
Denise xx:cry:

Aww Denise I'm sorry to here about your gain, but you do sound very positive and I'm sure if you stick to the 1000 plan you will have a loss next week.
Maybe you could post your food diary here each day, It might help keep us all motivated.

Food diary is a great idea. Why don't we all post what we have eaten in a day but we've got to be honest! I'm having the weekend off as i'm just not getting into it. Would love to ss for all next week as cdc on hol and dont get weighed until 14th but i know by my own scales i've stayed the same.
Today i have had 1 Slice of toast with butter (oops)
7 Quality Streets (oops)
BLT on brown with pringles (oops)
1 Thorntons chocolate
Water, but not enough
2 coffees
Not sure what i'm making for tea yet but i'll do salad.

still feeling totally off course today here is my food diary,

breakfast
2 shredded wheat + skimmed milk
1 cup of coffee with 2 no cals no carbs sweetners
1 litre of water

mid morning
50g strawberries

lunch time
1 cambridge shake
500ml water
1 small bar dark chocolate ( the choccie munster returns :()

tea time
40g basmati rice
175g grilled chicken breast
3 tablespoons steamed mushrooms
cup of coffee with 2 no cals no carbs sweetners

small packet of sweets outta my sons treat box ARgggh!! (98 cals)

Having my last shake around 8pm. And hopefully more water.

I have gained so far this week, gotta get back on track, need to be comfortable in my wedding dress.

debs x

Back