Has anyone done the 1000 - 1500 cal option on Cambridge

Morning Ladies

feeling a bit more positive today, was a bit peed off yesterday but thats what happens if you don't follow the plan properly the weight goes on!!

I think it is a great idea posting our food diaries, I can't remember what I ate yesterday so I will post my diary later this evening, I am writing down everything I eat and will be taking this to my CD meetings, i am not sure if I can follow the exact plan in the yellow booklet for the 1000 cal plan but will just make sure that I get the right amount of cals needed!!

Hope you all have a great day
Denise xx:)

Morning all

Glad your feeling more positive today Denise, its so hard to carry on after a gain but your doing the right thing and were here to support you :grouphugg:

Yesterday I ate:

B: muesli with skimmed milk
L: CD bar
D: 2 small pork loins with 100g WW chips (150kcal) and cucumber and carrott
Snacks: a slice of angel cake, 3 cocktail saugages and 3 mini party sausage rolls (how naughty!! ate these while I was waiting for my dinner to cook, Its my worst time for picking.)
Drink: 1 litre water (not enough!!)

Ive forgot my CD bar today but I have a shake here for today so I might cut a bar up while im preparing dinner to nibble on.
Im not following the yellow book really more having the things I want and calorie counting, bit like weight watchers really.

I've been searching ebay for a new camera today I do a lot of scrapbooking so want to upgrade my digital camera to a better one, Looking at the high zoom ones. Think I've found the one I want its a fuji S8000fd in argos its £250.00 but can get a new one with a 2gb sd card on ebay for £140.00 and its only at Nottingham which is half an hour from me.

Well suppose I best get some workdone, got 100 tyres sat outside that need putting away. Theres my exercise for the day lol

I'm just not getting back into this at all. Started well yesterday with a shake. Went to edinburgh to do Costco wholesale shop and forgot to take tetra with me so ended up eating two pain au choc. At home had half a pizza for tea with cherry tomatoes but worst of all finished evening with 2 glasses of wine and 3 large vodkas. So although i didnt eat very much it was all wrong.
I get weighed a week tomorrow after CDCs hol so i have to do it this week. I've had a tetra so far and done half hour on wii fit. Kids are now on hol so i shall try very hard to get out with dog, cycle, calorie burning housework. I've got about 30 various CD packs so i've no excuse. I havent lost any weight for about 6 weeks and have 6 weeks to go til target. When i think about it 22lbs-its not a lot and i get quite excited to think that i may be 10 stone in only a few weeks time. I know i will feel so much more confident and happy within myself.
C'mon I CAN DO THIS!
Good luck this week ladies.

Morning Ladies

I hope you all had a good weekend? Mine wasn't too bad and I think I did OK so here is my food diary:

Friday
B: CD Bar + apple
L: Tuna salad (plus tetra about 3pm)
D: Chicken breast, cabbage, broccoli small amount of gravy + a mini solaro (only 55 cal!!)
Drinks: 3 coffee's with skimmed milk, 4 litres of water and 4 pints of squash.
So approx 1000cal total

Saturday:
B: tetra + Coffee
L: bar
D: homemade lasagna, 3 pieces of low fat garlic bread and a solaro!!
I also had about 3 litres of water and 2 small vodka's!!
I also cleaned the house from top to bottom so that was my exercise!!

Sunday:
B: tetra
L: Ate out but had a chicken breast wrapped in bacon and cheese (not a lot), garden peas and a few chips (gave the majority to my husband.
D: small jacked potato with tuna and a very small amount of cheese, I also had a few vodka's and I also didn't eat my second CD of the day.

Overall I wasn't too bad have had worse weekends so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that I lose some weight, I might have to cancel my appointment with CDC this week as I have a job interview and we also have the big boss over from France!!

I am going swimming at lunch today and so far I have eaten a punnet of strawberries, I have got a bar and tetra still to have plus tuna salad for lunch, for tea tonight its just chicken and veg!!

Have a good day xx :p

Morning, Off wagon again for me. Started yesterday well with a couple of packs but ended evening with some chilli (without baked pot) and it was only a few spoonfuls but as OH and I in last night which is rare for us, we had wine again. I'm going to try to kickstart myself again with the 7 day challenge. If i could just get going i know i could manage.
I've got tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and peppers in my greenhouse and potatoes, beetroot and carrots in the garden that will be ready for my healthy salads in a few weeks for maintainence.

Morning all

Denise your food diary for the weekend looks good, Well done. Good luck with the job interview.
F2TF40 dont be too hard on yourself you did well in only having a small amount of chilli and a few glasses of wine won't have done too much damage, just be good and Im sure you will see a loss on your next weigh in. You have already lost a fantastic amount of weight, you should be very proud of yourself.

This weekend seems to of been such a blur for me, Staurday I had to go down to just outside of london to deliver some tyres for an important weekend show, We sent some out on courier but they went to the wrong depot so never got delivered so that was a last minute decision then I went to my sister in laws on the evening as the local club was having an elvis night. I had to drive that night so that kept me off the alcohol. Was planning on coming home about 11 but it was that good of a night I didnt leave till 12:30.
Yesterday Rachel went to a party and I spent the day doing housework and the evening just watching tv.

Cant remember what I ate friday but saturday I had:

B: muesli
L: prawn and egg noodle salad
D: 2 cheeseburgers and a handful of oven chips (was at my sister in laws)

Snacks: a magnum lolly on our travels
Drinks 1 litre water, 2 cups of tea, 3 bottle of J20

Sunday Wasnt good I had

a packet of jaffa cakes
a bottle of lucozade
packet of pom bear crisps
rump steak, mushrooms and a few WW chips

No water.

So today im back on the water drunk one litre already. Got my weigh in this Thursday really hoping for at least a 4lb loss which would then be 2lb for each week.

Afternoon Ladies

How is everyone doing? I seem to be doing OK yesterday I had bar and apple for breakfast, tuna salad and tetra for lunch and chicken and veg + a mini solaro for dinner!! I am going to get weighed tomorrow its just under a week so I will be happy even if its a 1lb!!

This month is going to be a bit tight to buy CD Products as I have got car tax, service and mot to get done so I am going to discuss my options with my CDC and keep you all updated.

Take care
Denise xx

want to give up

hey all

after yet another week with no loss, i seriously am thinking about giving up with CD.

Its seriously demoralising going through week after week of no losses. I am getting married in September and not happy at the prospect of my dress looking awful. I dont have the option of going back to SS/SS+ because of my BMI. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else i can do?

debs x

Morning all

Im so tired today, Had my grading at kickboxing last night so I did 2 hours solid last night dont find out the results till next week but think I did well. I went home feeling mentally and physically drained jumped straight in the bath was in there 2 hours kept topping it up with very hot water then I went to bed, Woke up this morning just feeling tired but my period has started so feel bloated and got awful stomach cramps.
Got my weigh in tomorrow, hoping my period isnt going to affect it too much.
Counting down the days of the week now, I finish work on saturday for 2 weeks, I cant wait Im so ready for a break. got loads of days out planned and were having a long weekend to France with friends, they have a house there, we going to Disneyland for the day so were looking forward to that.
Good luck with your weigh in denise

Good Afternoon ladies

Had my weigh-in today and i have lost 2lbs which I am pleased about after putting on 4lbs last week, I am also due on any day now and I usually gain so I am hoping next week I might be a few more pounds lighter!!

I have spoke to my CDC and told her that at the minute I can't afford to buy any products and she has been great, I am going to continue sticking to 1000 cal a day (but ensuring I take a multivitamin), I am going to keep a food diary and track everything I eat/drink, I am going to keep going once a week to be weighed and if I stick to it I should keep on track and lose 2lbs a week.

Have a good day xxx :D

hey all

after yet another week with no loss, i seriously am thinking about giving up with CD.

Its seriously demoralising going through week after week of no losses. I am getting married in September and not happy at the prospect of my dress looking awful. I dont have the option of going back to SS/SS+ because of my BMI. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else i can do?

debs x

Hi Debs

I understand where you are coming from, it is awful when you think you are being good but you are just not seeing losses.

Don't give up you have got your wedding to motivate you, you don't want to be upset on the day thinking you look awful. We are all here to support you and know you can do it, the hardwork will all be worth it on the day and just think how gorgous you will look in you dress xxxx

Hi Debs

I understand where you are coming from, it is awful when you think you are being good but you are just not seeing losses.

Don't give up you have got your wedding to motivate you, you don't want to be upset on the day thinking you look awful. We are all here to support you and know you can do it, the hardwork will all be worth it on the day and just think how gorgous you will look in you dress xxxx

hi,

i did a charity bike ride (23miles off road) on sunday i was thinking to myself that maybe it would be a good idea to try and get out on the bike a few times a week and today i have made the decision to go swimming when my son is at his karate class (twice a week) so maybe upping the exercise routine will make a difference?

I have decided to give it 2 weeks with the new exercise routine then make a decision if things dont improve.

Thanks for the response hun, i think my motivation sometimes just needs a big kick up the backside from time to time.

debs x
p.s well done on your loss btw x:)

morning all,

After another non eventful weigh in on Monday morning, i decided to hop on the scales as one of my more comfy pairs of trousers felt loose last night.

OMG!! 2 1/2 lbs! gone! wonder if the big bike ride had something to do with kickstarting my metabolism?

Went for a swim last night and did 15 lengths, didnt think that was too bad for someone who hasnt done anything other than walking the dog :D

anyway.. as a direct result of the apparent weight loss it has spurred me on and lifted my motivation.

Hope you all have a good day.

debs x

morning all,

After another non eventful weigh in on Monday morning, i decided to hop on the scales as one of my more comfy pairs of trousers felt loose last night.

OMG!! 2 1/2 lbs! gone! wonder if the big bike ride had something to do with kickstarting my metabolism?

Went for a swim last night and did 15 lengths, didnt think that was too bad for someone who hasnt done anything other than walking the dog :D

anyway.. as a direct result of the apparent weight loss it has spurred me on and lifted my motivation.

Hope you all have a good day.

debs x

Hi Debs

Thats brilliant well done, so that means you are just over half a stone away from target, you are going to look a million dollars in your wedding dress.

After my weightloss yesterday I am more determined than ever to get this extra 1½ stone off, although I am no longer using CD products I am keeping a food diary and calorie counting and I will still see my CDC for weigh-ins.

Keep it up
Denise xxxx:p

Hi all

Well I weighed in this morning with my cdc and after 2 weeks I've STS but I dont understand it as on my scales Ive lost 4lbs and my clothes are definatly looser. I am on my period but even so you would of thought my scales would of showed the same as my cdc as they were exactly the same last time so to be honest I dont know how I've done.
I measured myself this morning and Ive lots 1" off my chest, 1 1/2" off my waist. 1" off my hips, 1/2" off my upper arm and 1" off my thigh so thats 5" overall. I only measure once a month.
I've got tetras and bars for the next 2 weeks so I have no excuse when Im out and about to have to eat the wrong stuff.

Keep positive Debs I'm sure with the extra exercise you will start getting good losses. Make sure you measure yourself, Like my cdc said its important that I measure myself as Im doing Kickboxing which is toning me up.

Hope your all having a good day

Morning Ladies

I hope you all had a good weekend?

I didn't do too well over the weekend, Chinese and a couple of glasses of wine Saturday night and a BBQ yesterday again with a few glasses of wine!! Going to be really good today although I am feeling a bit delicate today and craving junk food!!!

Weigh-in on Thursday so fingers crossed!!

Hope you all have a good week xxx:)

Hi all

Sorry im not round much I've got 2 weeks off work so were out and about most days. Yesterday we had a day at the seaside which was great, today we've been to the hairdressers, tomorrow im meeting friends for lunch then Thursday we are going to France for a long weekend.
Im trying to be good with food but im also going to enjoy my 2 weeks off.
Hope you are all ok and managing to stay on track

Take care

Back