Has anyone else turned into a 'feeder'?

Melanie

Over half way to target
I just can't stop buying/making treats for my better half and my daughter - I force feed them then sit back and get all smug about my weight loss and like to feel like a martyr that I didn't eat any of it. So far this week I've forced M&S sticky toffee pudding with cream on them. I don't think they mind but they're finding it a little bit weird.

I was buying loads of nice things for my OH so he didn't feel like I was trying to put him on SW without realising it. However he asked me if I was trying to fatten him up so I looked slimmer, things are back to normal now

i try to fatten my partner up so he appreciates walking in my shoes.

never works though. he can eat 1000cals of doughnuts a dayg, plus breakfast. lunch and dinner then chinese without gaining a lb. *******

mr beans loves my food and loves the fact i am actually cooking!
takes the quiche in his bait box and loves it ..he never puts on weight anyway despite all the cakes and chocolate he eats ggrrrrrrrrr just not fair !

My hubby likes a wee pudding now and again but i think as i am so motivated and needing to lose weight that it doesn't bother me. However it will bother me when the novelty of following the plan wears off, i'm only into my fourth week now.

lol i told my OH he has to eat all the stuff i cant so that i can live vicariously through him, the lucky sod is underweight for his height and loses a pound or 2 a day if he dont stuff his face constantly.

I haven't got the will power to give my husband nice fattening stuff to eat and not join him.

Im exactly the same! hehe x

I thought it was just me! I have to stop my self from buying goodies for him, I think im so conscious of making sure he doesn't feel im pushing the diet on him that I over compensate far too much! Lol

Melanie, I think you really need to look carefully at what you are doing. Do you really want your daughter to be where you are now? The beauty of SW is that it's healthy eating for the whole family. I would rather get people to eat the food I eat and I tell all my overweight friends about SW. I was so miserable when I was at my biggest and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I certainly could never 'feed' anyone up!

****slinks away into the corner after a telling off...****
Bit of a serious reaction to a joky post. Its not as though I sit on her and force feed her lard or anything. She's an average healthy 16 year old who goes to the gym plenty, she doesn't sit in front of the telly all day eating choccy!

I don't buy goodies because my daughter is meant to be doing sw too, and she has no willpower. I have to hide crisps for my son's packed lunches in my wardrobe (he's a labourer and wasting away to nothing so needs them). My other half sometimes has to make himself something on toast later in the evening because he gets peckish now we're eating healthily. He's also skinny. Maybe our weight problems are because we've gradually copied our men's eating habits.

****slinks away into the corner after a telling off...****
Bit of a serious reaction to a joky post. Its not as though I sit on her and force feed her lard or anything. She's an average healthy 16 year old who goes to the gym plenty, she doesn't sit in front of the telly all day eating choccy!

I agree my OH's job is very physical so a few treats here and there make no difference to his waist line, I for one took your post as a light hearted view on how limiting our 'goodies' intake manifests by proxy.
I had to giggle at the thought of you sitting on your daughter to force feed her! If only my mother had tried that with vegetables when I was younger! ;-)

Back