Has anyone ever had or been to a tanning party ???

kerryberry

Silver Member
I had a thing through the door about a fake bake tanning party £20 per person have to have more than 5 and host gets a free tan.

has anyone one had one or been to one if so are they good is it worth while.

Lol will do

well that looks like a no then lol

I used to do them. St Tropez though.
They will bring a pop up tent that will go in a larger space in your house. You usually need to make sure your all showered and exfoliated. Then you'll all go into the tent one by one and get sprayed...... Bit like a sausage factory, but with tan.... haha..... Go for it, they're fun!x

we are book in for next week well I am up for a laugh so why not at least we will all look orange together

I had one not that long ago and am having another just before my 30th birthday. They're good fun and with most of the stuff that they use they can tanyou to different degrees according to your skin tone. The girl that does mine uses tantruth and it look realisitic in the morning after a shower!

Just a few tips, make sure everyone has showered, shaved and exfoliated. If you don't want to stand naked then wear a pair of pants that you don't mind getting stained. When you shower the next morning don't rub yourself dry, just pat your skin lightly. Keep moisturising and the tan will last longer.

Above all, have fun!! xx

Thanks hun I am abit nervous about being topless but needs must

Sounds like my kinda party lol. Never heard of them meself.

I was exactly the same, I never wear anything but trousers and a top, preferably with sleeves, so the thought of going topless was awful. Luckily though, the girl who does mine was so busy concentrating on getting everywhere and making it look the best she could that afterwards when I was making a joke about all my wobbly bits, she said that she hadn't noticed. I'm sure she had, even if only a little bit but she was polite and professional enough not to say so x

I think you are all very brave to do the tanning thing. The thought of standing there with few clothes on.........gulp.........

well I did it and i was standing in a pop up tanning tent topless and it didn't bother me as the girl doing was so nice and put me at ease.

Ooh I have just seen this! My CDC actually does home spray tanning too so I was thinking of having one. Really scared about getting naked though haha!

Ooh I have just seen this! My CDC actually does home spray tanning too so I was thinking of having one. Really scared about getting naked though haha!

hi felix

as a spray tan tech for last 2 yrs, i can tell you i have seen ALLSORTS!
from size 6 to size 30, peirced, tattooed, hairy, you name it.....

however you feel, it should be nothing new to a professional tanner, honestly

and also you can wear as much or as little as you like from nothing at all to shorts and a vest top lol

Back