Has anyone ever NOT lost?

I was just poppin on here to tell you all I lost 5 pound on my WI last night so all hope has been restored :D

Thanks ill'do it, did you have your weigh in too?

I was just poppin on here to tell you all I lost 5 pound on my WI last night so all hope has been restored :D

Thanks ill'do it, did you have your weigh in too?

I have my 1st LL group Wednesday I start SS Thursday so I hope to be successful as Im looking forward to it nervously !:eek: !
well done again:D
xxc

Ah yes I should have read your signature lol
Oh look forward to it.! ! ! Its great! lol

Hurrah for you!- Had followed your downness and am now glad you're up! I was a bit disappointed by a 2 and a half pound loss this week- but am going to take inspiration from you Princess!

Hey Princess, 5 lbs well done!! I am not losing well this week. Pre menstrual!!! Water gain++++++

Never mind if I'm lucky then it will come off by Monday.

Jax

Aww KateF keep the faith. i almost lost it after my first week and a half or only losing 2lb but somehow from saturday to monday 5lb came off! You keep at it and next week you will hopefully have a bigger loss :D xx

Thanks Kati im so glad too! :p

Hey Jackie yeah was TOTM for me week 1 I started on an unfortunate week I think. Even if the water doesnt come off by monday. Next week should see a good result! :)

Thansk Libbie feel much better xxx

Back