has anyone lost large amounts on extra easy ?

bilsat said:
I can say that Ee does work!
I have lost 6.5 stone since I started last year, create my own recipes and eat like a horse!
Keep the good work up!
Pete

I too eat like a horse and reg get comments off lads at work because I'm ALWAYS eating lol ......I even got whistled at the other day .... That's never happened esp not at work (im an engineer n work with 70 ish men lol) I've always been one of lads until I de chunkied myself lol

I have lost 3 stone in 25 weeks on extra easy including a 3 week holiday to southafrica for a wedding a hen night and a weeks anniversary trip to London. And I was not following plan fully on those occasions. Averaging 1.5lbs a week and never hungry. It works give it time and remember a pound off is fantastic. Never get disheartened by smallish losses they are still losses!!

I've lost 2 stone so far doing extra easy. I've done some red and green days but find I usually just go back to EE. It's a really great plan and I never feel hungry or deprived of anything!!

I do EE almost all the time since January and have lost almost 3 stone - when I first started, I found it a bit tricky getting my head around swapping between red green and EE, I worried that I would forget which day I was doing and eat meat/carb on the wrong day, whereas you can have both with EE. On days when i feel like I need another HEB like bread, or cereal bars, I just make it a vegetarian day but otherwise stick to EE. Maybe I could have more, but I feel happy having the meals I do, and I thought I'd look into the red/green a bit more when I felt the need to change things; still waiting...:) I do bend the rules a bit with the 1/3 free food, in that I try to make it a third of my whole day's food rather than doing it meal by meal; I might have just a bowl of fruit at breakfast, salad with lunch then chilli and rice for dinner, so although no veg at dinner, I sort of count the breakfast fruit as my contribution. It seems to work, and I dont find myself having to have a bowl of veg with everything I eat!

EE is ok for me if I use it for a couple of days. The rest of the week is mainly Original but occasional Green. Don't know why EE isn't right for me but when I tried using all week my loss was zero or even a gain. Pity as I like it the best of the three.

Bossman

Extra easy 100%. I have looked at the red / green thing and it is something I will explore when I hit the envitable plateau. So far 25 weeks almost six stone gone :)
The easiest possible diet imaginable. So far...

I do bend the rules a bit with the 1/3 free food, in that I try to make it a third of my whole day's food rather than doing it meal by meal; I might have just a bowl of fruit at breakfast, salad with lunch then chilli and rice for dinner, so although no veg at dinner, I sort of count the breakfast fruit as my contribution. It seems to work, and I dont find myself having to have a bowl of veg with everything I eat!

I'm pleased that someone else does this and has had good loses. Sometimes I find I'm eating fruit or veg for the sake of it, not because I need it. Saying that I do try and have some fruit/veg/salad with all meals but it doesn't always work!

Extra easy 100%. I have looked at the red / green thing and it is something I will explore when I hit the envitable plateau. So far 25 weeks almost six stone gone :)
The easiest possible diet imaginable. So far...

Well done with your weight loss. I guess it's horses for courses as some plans seem to suit some people while others need completely different. That's why SW is so good as its flexible. ?

Bossman

ive lost 4stone 2lb on EE. maybe maximum 10 days of red an green but EE is the best for me :)

I've lost 4 Stone 8lbs in 8 months doing a Mixture of Green/EE but this past month I've found EE to be working really well..I've upped my Superfree soo much more and I'm losing 4-5lbs a week so it deffo works if you follow the plan accurately :)

i have lost over 10 stone doing just extra easy. it took me 14 1/2 months to get to target :)

I've only done EE since I started group 10 weeks ago and have lost 1st 9 1/2 lb in that time, it's so good not being too restricted :)

Wow! This post has really really encouraged me. I've just started and was worried about how much I've been eating and thinking I can't possibly lose on this plan but all these testimonies have given me such a lift. Thanks for all the posts

Hi, I've lost 4st 5lbs on EE in 8 months, it's the only plan I do. Really works for me, as it has the flexibility I need.

Back