Has anyone met with their CDC one week but NOT got weighed?

xSinead

Silver Member
Just curious..
I've had a bit of a naughty weekend with alcohol (i never ever ever drink) so this was a one off most deffinately..
I'm not feeling too great yet as im still waiting to get into ketosis. Still want to see my CDC on friday for my shakes etc, but would rather get
weighed next week so i see a good loss :) Has anyone else done this?

Nope, i always get weighed. But if that's what you want to do, if it'll make you feel a bit better, why not?!
Lx

Hey,
I did that one week after after the jubilee weekend. I didn't want to get disheartened with a big gain. See how you feel and speak to your CDC, see what she thinks. You could always not look, but have it logged by your CDC incase you ever want to know?

Em :)

Deffinately won't get weighed this week, just for the pure fact i don't want to be disheartened lol.. i've done amazing so far so just want to continue with fantastic results, up to me if i want her to weigh me or not i guess, so she'll be fine :)

Thanks :) Thrilled with my losses so far the past 15 weeks! x

I have sinead but it was coz i always get weighed in morn and due to work had to get weighed in evening and last time i did that it showed i'd gained when i'd not strayed so to keep me motivated i didnt get weighed just bought products :)

I had a big binge of drink ad wrong foods for 3 days and still lost 4lb u might be surprised x well do e so far! Inspirational :)

Back