Has anyone noticed

Just had a little giggle to myself - it appeared that we had all gone to bed and the Mods had the thread to themselves - arrrhhh how sweet xx

It's like the naughty corner :(
Yeah i agree ..but no didnt realise we could contest!!
Our speak isnt flirting ...really its banter and it means we have to use 2 forums rather than one
Also feels isolated..like you are intentinally going there to 'flirt' which we don't ..thing just slip out in convo!
noticed how quiet it is?

Just had a little giggle to myself - it appeared that we had all gone to bed and the Mods had the thread to themselves - arrrhhh how sweet xx
hehehe i was just being nosey... someone is fighting outside and i was just debating whether to make a call to the boys in blue...sounded and looked fierce!!! but they is gone now!!

Yeah i agree ..but no didnt realise we could contest!!
Our speak isnt flirting ...really its banter and it means we have to use 2 forums rather than one
Also feels isolated..like you are intentinally going there to 'flirt' which we don't ..thing just slip out in convo!
noticed how quiet it is?

I think it was originally set up based on the type of posting and the content that was there. If not the Flirt Zone, then what would you call it?:) Any ideas?

Being on more than one forum is no bad thing either ;)
I am comfy on LT forum...thats why i dont really use cd..also i forget to look at more than one...all my 'special';) friends are here xxxx

The Naughty Corner lol ;)

TBH I don't think its the name ...well not really, just the segregation(sp?) ??!?!?!

I think the Mods have hidden 'Bellyflop' she was the naughtiest Lipotrimer and hasn't been seen for ages - is there an underground cavern somewhere for the baddest of the bad, I miss her - please let her out - we'll pay xx

It just doesn't occur to me to check any other forum - I think I'd feel a little like I was invading... but then I'm a weirdo :D

Nic, you got that right - 'specials' lmao We're all quite special here :D

I think the Mods have hidden 'Bellyflop' she was the naughtiest Lipotrimer and hasn't been seen for ages - is there an underground cavern somewhere for the baddest of the bad, I miss her - please let her out - we'll pay xx
She was!! I had a message off her the other day on fb..shes fine..or so they say...they may have taken her fb profile aswell!!!;)
She's lost her password...mmm fishy...maybe she has been abducted by mods?:D

But we don't see it as putting you in the naughty corner.

It was seen as giving more choice on the site.....another place to go if you just want to "banter" and it not be weightloss related :)

I must admit I love poking round other forums, I did before I was a Mod. I might not contribute to a lot of them but I do like reading about other people/things, even though I always migrate back to WW.

I wouldnt have met so many people if Id stayed in WW :)

Can you not look at the Flirt Zone as a way of 'meeting' people you wouldnt normally come across in either LT or whatever diet theyre following

Back