Has anyone noticed

It was seen as giving more choice on the site.....another place to go if you just want to "banter" and it not be weightloss related :)
See thats the thing with the LT forum...hardly any of our posts end up being about weight loss... they end up curropted and thats how we survive, by forgetting and thinking of other things!;):rolleyes::cool::eek::D

She was!! I had a message off her the other day on fb..shes fine..or so they say...they may have taken her fb profile aswell!!!;)
She's lost her password...mmm fishy...maybe she has been abducted by mods?:D

Did she contact Pierce about her password :)

it isnt really a "flirt zone".. i guess thats just a jokey name for banter.. you know.. its just like chit chat.. off topic related things..
x x

TBH I don't think its the name ...well not really, just the segregation(sp?) ??!?!?!

Hi again Nic :)

I'm sorry that you see it as "segregation" as I can honestly say that whenever a new Forum is created it's not to segregate but because the site is growing more and more and to keep topics together and give more choice.

Isolating and segregating is not what Minimins is about :)

It just doesn't occur to me to check any other forum - I think I'd feel a little like I was invading... but then I'm a weirdo :D

Nic, you got that right - 'specials' lmao We're all quite special here :D
OH YEAH BABY!!!!! XXXX

Did she contact Pierce about her password :)
Not sure....she hasnt messaged back...but, i think she is moving to so will just have to wait and see if she returns

I suppose some of the topics are a little saucey for those who just want to chat about weight - I did have my knickers thread moved, I didn't consider it to be moved cause it was naughty - just off topic. I suppose if you are genuinely wanting to talking to your buddies not about dieting going on another thread is not difficult, just a faff. Although I would say that we talk lots off topic and don't get moved.

See thats the thing with the LT forum...hardly any of our posts end up being about weight loss... they end up curropted and thats how we survive, by forgetting and thinking of other things!;):rolleyes::cool::eek::D

And I can totally appreciate that Nic but what about new members who don't know that on the LT Forum? Imagine being a newbie . We have to consider everyone as I'm sure you would agree :)

I suppose some of the topics are a little saucey for those who just want to chat about weight - I did have my knickers thread moved, I didn't consider it to be moved cause it was naughty - just off topic. I suppose if you are genuinely wanting to talking to your buddies not about dieting going on another thread is not difficult, just a faff. Although I would say that we talk lots off topic and don't get moved.
I love your knickers thread...but prefer less for my bum to chew hehe:D

Hi again Nic :)

I'm sorry that you see it as "segregation" as I can honestly say that whenever a new Forum is created it's not to segregate but because the site is growing more and more and to keep topics together and give more choice.

Isolating and segregating is not what Minimins is about :)
I realise its growing ...just have a personal dislike to the FZ i suppose

Back