Has anyone only got a stone and a half to loose.

MissieCB

Gold Member
Morning peeps

Just restarted S&S and im on day 3 feeling great so far and fingers crossed for me. Was just wondering if anyone else had around the same amount as me to loose and if they were finding their losses smaller? Also if anyone is doing any exercise too, i usually go to the gym about 5 times a week but stopped while im starting this!

Be great if there were any buddies out there we can spur each other on ;)

Hey there,

Welcome:) yep I have approx 1 1/2 stones to lose, I go by kgs then convert so it'll be in and around that amount. I expect I'll be finished around mid September or maybe even earlier as I wouldn't say I'm having smaller losses. :)

How long are you expecting to be on this?

I'm not really exercising much, though some people do. I'm a little paranoid if I do too much exercise it won't get the food it needs for muscle repair. I will be doing some body weight exercises and I use my Vibroplate as well.

Good luck!

Hey there,

Welcome:) yep I have approx 1 1/2 stones to lose, I go by kgs then convert so it'll be in and around that amount. I expect I'll be finished around mid September or maybe even earlier as I wouldn't say I'm having smaller losses. :)

How long are you expecting to be on this?

I'm not really exercising much, though some people do. I'm a little paranoid if I do too much exercise it won't get the food it needs for muscle repair. I will be doing some body weight exercises and I use my Vibroplate as well.

Good luck!

Hi I'm hoping to be on this not longer that a month then introduce food gradually before I go away x x

I've fallen in the trap of leaving it just before holiday again but hopefully 6 weeks is enough to feel better about myself!!! I'm lucky my weight goes on everywhere so I don't look too bad but just want to be able to wear what I like :)

Totally understandable!!! Well one thing about this is you'll definitely lose weight and quickly. :)

Totally understandable!!! Well one thing about this is you'll definitely lose weight and quickly. :)

Yh hope so but think my metabolism is shot to bits xxx

How are u getting on?

Mine seems too be ok in that whenever I eat something solid, it goes through quickly, but other than that I've not noticed. I've been doing great though thanks, very pleased with my current results!!! :)

Other than your metabolism how are you going?

lol are you doing three and a meal then? Im doing well feel good this morning just having my first shake as a hot chocolate yum xxx

Oh wow, I've never done that - shake as a hot chocolate!! Is there a trick to it?? Sounds super yummy!!! Have you made the shakes into Mousse yet? OMG YUM!! Ok, it's not as good as real mousse, but still...

Great you're doing well so far today! :)

Nope, I have 4 packs most days, but if I have to go out for dinner, I have one less pack and multi vitamins. I went away with friends not long into the plan, so did 1 meal a day to be sociable and just allowed for the fact that I would likely lose less weight that week. :) Occasionally I'll have a meal out so I just try keep it as protein/vege based as possible and work from there. :)

Yeah im away at the weekend so thats what im intending to do!! As its with OH parents I cant get away without eating anything they will just moan at me and say i dont need to loose weight!!!

As for the hot chocolate just add a bit of cold first then warm water to top it up.........i use a latte whisk while i do it to get rid of any lumps its lush.

Must admit im a little hungry today and trying to keep my mind off it. Ordered some lush denim skirts in from new look so off to pick them up at lunchtime for some motivation. Also bought a cute dress for holiday so i have NO excuses.

Thanks!! When I'm in the mood for a hot choc, I'm SO going to do that! :)

How's the weekend away going?

Ooooh nice new clothes!! Excellent!!! How do the skirts look???!!!!

I'm almost at the point again I need to go shopping for new clothes. It's a great feeling. I'm also fitting into other 'old' clothes so wonderfully!! Who knew I could look so good in them!! Am about to raid my closet for more stuff to throw out! I have to throw away one of my old fave tops that is just FAR too loose to wear now. Such a GREAT feeling!!!! :) I'm (hopefully) heading out to celebrate breaking out of the 70kg range and into the 60's again!!!! I'm SO close to my first major goal it's EXCITING!! No idea what we're doing to celebrate, might go dancing, maybe a movie... we shall see. And if we don't go out, I'm dancing around the apartment with my housemate! :D

Weekend was not too bad did slip up yesterday. It had no choice!!!!not impressed!!!

Skirt looked wicked on Saturday but would look even better if lost half a stone lol xxx

Just on the way home and my other half is trying to drag me to weatherspoons!!!!! BORING!!!!!

:) How'd you go at Wetherspoons? I got a 2 course meal at a restaurant last week and boy did I regret that! I didn't break the 70kg mark though it looked like I would on Saturday, but weigh in day for the August challenge is Wednesday so I'm extra hopeful!

Bummer you had to break the plan while away. Hopefully you stayed in Ketosis and it won't matter too much!!!

Hey there is no way i stayed in ketosis so today is killing me already loool!!!!

Didnt have to go to weatherspoons thanks god but had a bbq instead :/

Starving today!!!! Big time and feeling fed up :(

Oh that sucks!!!! With all my blips (and there have been many!) I've so far managed to stay in ketosis... Sigh... Back on the horse again hey?! ;)

The good news is you know what to expect I guess :) water will help I'm sure!! You have my sympathy on that one!

Oh that sucks!!!! With all my blips (and there have been many!) I've so far managed to stay in ketosis... Sigh... Back on the horse again hey?! ;)

The good news is you know what to expect I guess :) water will help I'm sure!! You have my sympathy on that one!

Awwww thanks hun XOXO been on water all day so nearly there today xxx

Woohoo made it through day one!! Well done!!!

I 'cheated' on my ketosis days, I did it on a long weekend so made sure I slept in to help me get through!!! It worked mostly, I don't think I would've made it without doing that so I really admire those of you who do it a regular work day!

Well Day two again and here we go!!! Im focusing on Mexico in 5 weeks and getting into that Bikini!!! Honest i dont think I wanna go if i stay this size!!

Well Day two again and here we go!!! Im focusing on Mexico in 5 weeks and getting into that Bikini!!! Honest i dont think I wanna go if i stay this size!!

Hi hun,

I have around 1 and a half stone to lose. I have done cwp and s&s before.. Like you I am trying again last min before a hol. The difference is my hol is only 3 weeks away! Eeeek!

I also think my metabolism is messed up, I have changed so many diets that it doesn't know what to do! Its my first day today and usually first week is a bigger loss so fingers crossed for me! X

Hi hun,

I have around 1 and a half stone to lose. I have done cwp and s&s before.. Like you I am trying again last min before a hol. The difference is my hol is only 3 weeks away! Eeeek!

I also think my metabolism is messed up, I have changed so many diets that it doesn't know what to do! Its my first day today and usually first week is a bigger loss so fingers crossed for me! X

Hey hun well were all in it together I'm sure it will get a few pounds off for u before holiday xxx

Where are u off too???

I'm starving lol x

Hey hun well were all in it together I'm sure it will get a few pounds off for u before holiday xxx

Where are u off too???

I'm starving lol x

True, fingers crossed I can fully stick to it this time! Im going to Ibiza, with a very slim and perfect looking friend :(!

Where in mexico are you going? I went in july for two weeks to Cancun was amazing!! Miss it so much!

Me too.. I keep clock watching to see if im due my next food pack! X

Back