Has Anyone Read...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
The Lovely Bones

omg that book has had me in floods of tears...

i keep pulling my head away from the book saying "i can't keep reading"

but somehow the head sinks back in... i'm enjoying it soo much xx

Hi love

Yep read the book and the same thing happened, another book to read or steer clear of depending if you like a book that will mkae you cry is "my sisters keeper" by Jodi Picoult!!

An amazing book

Hi, I've read it - made my blood run cold. I think it was one of Richard and Judy's book club books. You think a book like that would be going nowhere, but it surprised me. Enjoy.

Yes that book is amazing! So sad but so beautifully written you can't help but get drawn into it

Maybebaby Jodie Picoult is my all time favourite author so it's great to see her recommended!! I love each and every one of her books and always look for ones I don't have when I'm in Canada or America. OnceI start reading her books I just can't put them down :D (man i sound really sad now hehehe)

Blondie

Not at all, I love her too My sisters keeper was the forst book I read of hers, also loved the tenth circle, a very good book oh and mercy, actually I love all the ones I have read!!!!!

I really like books like that though, do you know any other authors like her?

oh i'm gonna have to check her books out...

haven't read books like that since i read Dave Pelzer's books and i was addicted to those:

A Child Called It
The Lost Boy
A Man Named Dave

Yeah have read all of those too!!!

i really need to get a life!!!

also for really funny books:

A Year In The Merde
Merde Actually

both by Stephen Clarke, about a guy who is setting up an English tea room in France, absolutely hilarious

Blondie

Not at all, I love her too My sisters keeper was the forst book I read of hers, also loved the tenth circle, a very good book oh and mercy, actually I love all the ones I have read!!!!!

I really like books like that though, do you know any other authors like her?

Awww thanks hun :) I would recommend The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards, fantastic book that Jodie Picoult endorsed. I'm also reading The Secrets of a Fire King by her too and it's lots of little insights into peoples lives and very well written

If you haven't read them already Jodies books Ninteen Minutes and Change of Heart are incredible. I just finished reading Change of Heart and had to 'pace' myself with it cos I didnt want it to end! :D

Any other recommendations you have would be great! :)

also for really funny books:

A Year In The Merde
Merde Actually

both by Stephen Clarke, about a guy who is setting up an English tea room in France, absolutely hilarious

I'll keep a look out for those gooligan, I love it when a book actually makes you laugh out loud!

Hey check us out! Maybe there could be a minimins book club! ;) hehehe

oh that would be mint blondee...

i'm trying to think of a book i was reading which really made me laugh...

it was about a woman who wanted to be a writer but was cleaning other people's

oh i remember...

Other Peoples Live's by Shiela Norton soooo funny

love it when you remember something as you are writing and trying to remember, if that makes sense lol

Oh would love a book club, one where we all read a book not read before and then review it, not get inot like the depths of what do you think this book means, but what did you think it it etc.

A good book that I would recommend is Marlay and Me by John Grogan. Its makes you laugh and cry. Based on the true story of John Grogan raising a labrador puppy xx

This would def make me cry as just had to give my doggy up, we are living in a flat and it was not fair on him not having a garden!!!!

Only went weekend just gone!!! Oh I miss him!

marley and me has been recommended before to me...

oh i really need to read it...

better finish The Lovely Bones, If You Could See Me Now, and Richard Hammonds book lol

I WANT A BOOK CLUB!!!

i couldn't get on with Richard Hammonds book.. I found it too choppy and a bit longwinded!!. Defo read Marlay and me hun xx

Oh there is another book by dorothy koomson coming out next month!!!

Anyone reda her books?

no but would be worth a look up...

anyone read Destinations by Sheila O'Flanagan - read it on holiday and couple of years ago and enjoyed that...

OH's mum has also left me The Island by Victoria Hislop (another Richard and Judy fav apparantly)

Back