Has anyone seen lilli?

pineapple

Silver Member
I aint been on as much as normal of late but I have noticed that Lilli aint been on either? Anyone seen her or heard how she is?x

Yeah hun she is taking a break from the forum to get her head down and finish LT! She is doing well although i miss her xxx

oh right. I was worried as she had been nibbling the odd bit, I hope it never went full swing like my weekends!

I bet we see a big dif next time she is on.

If your reading this lil, best of luck, cant wait to hear how your getting on.x

Dont think she went mad hun but the nibbling was getting her down!
Good luck Lil xxx

yeah it is a total minf f@ck when the nibbling starts to creep in, especially when you get away with it, I got cocky but it really does catch up! I suppose I wa slucky in the fact that come the Monday I always got back on track, and I ate all weekend knowing that! Madness really as i could have been 10st by now! Not that I was ever aiming for that low - but I dare say it would feel nice! lol!

You happy now tho hun at your weight? How many cals would you say you eat in a day now?
x

Im lucky i never nibbled really, i knew i couldnt as it would carry on like you said! I think im happy with my weight now yeah, although im not in the best of moods to answer that at the min! Feel bit fat today, ridiculous really..i just need to exercise more now!

Not sure how many cals im having hun, i had weetabix mini for breakfast with skimmed milk and cant be bothered eating lunch but will have a sandwich. I use WW bread which is fab..it is sooo light and you cant tell the difference if you use it from the start..it has about 45 cals per slice..other breads have about 90!! I have low fat meat as fillings too hun and a WW yogurt!

For tea i will prob have tesco light sweet and sour sauce with my light chicken breast and rice followed by WW ice cream dessert!

lol xx

I was wondering where she was ...i miss her too xxx

For you to read Lil xxx

thanks girls,well i needed a couple of days to get my head around finishing the LT,it seems like a never ending journey at timesand i was scared that if i kept reading about people cheating it would push me over the edge,dont get me wrong im no saint as most of you know but when you are getting complements left,right and centre you can start to get a bit complacent ,so this week i have just kept myself to myself and have had a good talk to myself as well the end is getting nearer and hopefully when i get weighed tommorow i will be in the 12s so only 1 and a half to go ,ive been the gym twice already this week and done 2 hours both times and im off again in the morning ,i can speak from experience here and say dont cheat at all not even a peice of ham,far enough it wont knock you out of ketosis but 1 is never enough and 1 piece soon turned into a packet,well i havent cheated once this week and i feel so happy i thought the LT was getting me down but it was that i felt ashamed of myself ,ive come this far and i am gonna win the battle ,lots of love and luck to you all lillie xxx

Well done honey xxx

thanks girls,well i needed a couple of days to get my head around finishing the LT,it seems like a never ending journey at timesand i was scared that if i kept reading about people cheating it would push me over the edge,dont get me wrong im no saint as most of you know but when you are getting complements left,right and centre you can start to get a bit complacent ,so this week i have just kept myself to myself and have had a good talk to myself as well the end is getting nearer and hopefully when i get weighed tommorow i will be in the 12s so only 1 and a half to go ,ive been the gym twice already this week and done 2 hours both times and im off again in the morning ,i can speak from experience here and say dont cheat at all not even a peice of ham,far enough it wont knock you out of ketosis but 1 is never enough and 1 piece soon turned into a packet,well i havent cheated once this week and i feel so happy i thought the LT was getting me down but it was that i felt ashamed of myself ,ive come this far and i am gonna win the battle ,lots of love and luck to you all lillie xxx
Glad you are feeling better x and good luck for tomorrow xxx

We all love ya Lil! Ive really missed you xxx

que garry!!!

I did sweetie i never break a promise and you did promise me barbarellas!!!:D xxx

Hahahahaha we are still on for the TC then? Oooh im excited! xx

Hi Lil....I hope I didn't add to you being down....what with Atkins Chocolate:eek:

Back