• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Has it stopped working?

Hello!!

I'm now on day 8 of my total meal replacement plan using Avidlite MRP products.

I lost 3 pounds the first day, 2 pounds the second day and 1 pound on the 3rd day and since then I have not lost anything. That's 5 days with no loss :confused::confused::confused:

I've stuck to the plan perfectly. My water intake wasn't great on days 5 and 6, but it's now back where it should be.

What am I doing wrong??? I'm on the verge of giving up :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You're weighing yourself too often.

Weight fluctuates due to all sorts of things, hormones, amount of erm "waste" in the bowel, water retention, muscle/fat ratio, and that's just off the top of my head.

Set youself a single date/time each week to weigh in and even if you look at the scales inbetween only take note of your weight on your proper weigh-in.

You will still see an overall downward trend week on week if you do it like that.

Way I see it you have lost 6lbs in a week, that's great. :) if you go another 2-3 weeks without losing then you would be justified in worrying.............

IrishMum

A little of everything!
You're weighing yourself too often.

Weight fluctuates due to all sorts of things, hormones, amount of erm "waste" in the bowel, water retention, muscle/fat ratio, and that's just off the top of my head.

Set youself a single date/time each week to weigh in and even if you look at the scales inbetween only take note of your weight on your proper weigh-in.

You will still see an overall downward trend week on week if you do it like that.

Way I see it you have lost 6lbs in a week, that's great. :) if you go another 2-3 weeks without losing then you would be justified in worrying.............
Ditto. Step away from the scales!! My weight can fluctuate 5-6lbs a DAY depending on what I eat/drink/exercise!
If you really can't stop weighing yourself, take a note of your weights & work out the average each day. Plot this on a chart and you'll see the line going rapidly down.
6lbs in a WEEK!!! Err...hello, thats AMAZING!!!!!:eek::D