Has LT vaused anyone to suffer from a rash / spots???

lorraineA

Silver Member
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone has suffered from a rash and or spots since being on LT?
A few weeks ago I noticed a rash on my back and put it down to a possible allergic reaction to oil used when had a massage even although never experienced problems before - thought it may have been a different oil or something.
This has not yet gone away and has actually spread although probably not helped by me scratching it - it's now still on my back but doubled in size the area affected.
Also I have noticed I have had a couple of spots on my face - something I never suffer from normally.
Thought it may be a result of hormone changes on LT or maybe something to do with not eating fruit and veg even although we get RDA of vitamins and minerals needed.
Just wondered if anyone else had similar experiences?
Cheers

Hi Hun,
Didnt want to read and run but ive not experienced that on LT. Maybe it isnt LT it might be an allergic reaction to something, especially it being a rash. I would just go to your docs and see what they think. In my case my skins cleared up and alot of people say that there skin gets better on this because we arnt eating lots of preservatives etc.

Cheers Lucy, yes I am not sure if it is completely unrelated or not - saw pharmacist last week when I thought it wa a reaction to massage oil and they said to go to GP if it got worse. Am seeing the nurse on Thursday to get my malaria pills for work trip so will mention it to her - don't care f have a few spots anyway as long as I keep losing weight lol x

I have a lot of spots this week but hoping its just all the bad coming out of my body, like last time around.. which i started the same but within a few weeks it cleared right up and my skin was lovely and spot free :)

Back