• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Has this ever happened to you....?

Hi everyone,

This morning I woke up, and actually started to cry :cry: (on day 11 of LT), I have no idea why! I don't have TOTM (hysterectomy in 2006!) so don't think it's hormonal.
I'm finding it really hard to hold back the tears today for some strange reason.
I've got no hunger pangs/food cravings.

What's going on?!?!?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sheep

on the up lol
yes i can say i been there to, last time on lt i had a few days like that, ur not alone :)

S: 15st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 28 Loss: 2st3lb(14.76%)
I was like that yesterday and it wasn't due to cravings as I really couldn't have faced any food. I didnt really know why I felt like that either allthough it is my totm which probably doesnt help. I am feeling much better today thanks to a bit of retail therapy. Hope you feel better soon x x x

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
No don't think i have been over emotional on LT but then i feel like crying most days!! lol

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
S: 20st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 5st8lb(27.37%)
Yep yep yep maybe its to do with the ketosis, because its our brains that decide to use up the fat when theres no carbs...maybe its some kind of inbalance *just speculation though*

S: 14st5lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 2st5lb(16.42%)
LOL i will use that excuse when im a moody cow, i realy have become quite moody on LT.

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
How interesting! That happened me before Christmas and I could not understand it as it is most unlike me. At least now I understand that it is LT that was the reason for it. Thanks for sharing the info!!

LilyG

S: 17st5lb C: 16st3lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 1st2lb(6.58%)
yep, me too today I felt fantastic , but this evening I feel really really sad. I don't think I'm hungry, my 4 month old pretty good so cant blame her, must be LT!