Has this ever happened to you....?

Dunders

Hi everyone,

This morning I woke up, and actually started to cry :cry: (on day 11 of LT), I have no idea why! I don't have TOTM (hysterectomy in 2006!) so don't think it's hormonal.
I'm finding it really hard to hold back the tears today for some strange reason.
I've got no hunger pangs/food cravings.

What's going on?!?!?

yes i can say i been there to, last time on lt i had a few days like that, ur not alone :)

I was like that yesterday and it wasn't due to cravings as I really couldn't have faced any food. I didnt really know why I felt like that either allthough it is my totm which probably doesnt help. I am feeling much better today thanks to a bit of retail therapy. Hope you feel better soon x x x

No don't think i have been over emotional on LT but then i feel like crying most days!! lol

Yep yep yep maybe its to do with the ketosis, because its our brains that decide to use up the fat when theres no carbs...maybe its some kind of inbalance *just speculation though*

LOL i will use that excuse when im a moody cow, i realy have become quite moody on LT.

How interesting! That happened me before Christmas and I could not understand it as it is most unlike me. At least now I understand that it is LT that was the reason for it. Thanks for sharing the info!!

yep, me too today I felt fantastic , but this evening I feel really really sad. I don't think I'm hungry, my 4 month old pretty good so cant blame her, must be LT!

Back