Has this happened to anyone else?

rolo

I think people are starting to notice the difference but they don't know what it is. 3 times over the last 4 days I have been asked "have you changed you hair"? Well yes I did 3 weeks ago and only a shade or 2 lighter. It's like they can't work out why I look different.

When my sister said it today I replied "so you notice my hair but not the fact I'm wearing my old clothes". She then said it was noticable that I had lost a lot of weight (2 stone since xmas). Are they just being polite or confused I wonder.

Roz x

Oh yes can't count the amount of times people said "have you done something to your hair?" or the other one "you look well"!!

Haha. I was at my friend's bbq last night and he was asking me if I looked different :p
I said 'yeah, I've had highlights and lost nearly a stone!'

He was embarrassed to say the least :p

Some peeps dont ask because they think you are ill .Have had a lady ask me at work if everything was all right ,to which I replied great just had 2 weeks in the sun she then said had I found insurance dear took me a while but got it she thought I had the big C and was on treatment (weight lose hair lose ect) Well never seen anyone so happy to be wrong .I have mentioned it to boss and he says a few customers have been concerned about me but didnt like to pry ,maybe that is why some peeps ask about your change in a round about way they dont want to ask if your ill.

Wish they would just ask its a great feeling when they notice makes you 10 feet tall lol

I used to get the hair one all the time, made my day!!! I think some people genuinelly dont notice the difference, just notice a difference if you know what I mean!

Yeah I had a lady ask me today if I had lost a load of weight (I've lost almost 6 st! Clapping myself on back!), I'm always tempted to turn around and say "sh1t, where did it go" as if I hadn't noticed but I don't as I know they are trying to be nice. She asked if I was trying to lose it so I assume she either thought I was sick or trying so I fought the urge to say that I just woke up a bit thinner this morning! Lol! She was genuinely impressed.

I think most people are either afraid you are sick or you will be offended if they ask.

Back