Hat, scarf & glove sets

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I've been looking a sets of the above but all I can find are scarf & gloves.

Does any one know where I can get a nice set from? I also need a set for my 1 year old.

I don't want to spend loads as things are very tight at the moment. I was looking in the supermarkets like Tesco & George at Asda but can't see any.

I'd quite like the ones where the hat has the part that covers the ears & ties under the chin.

Last edited:
I was told that they dont make scarves for 1yr olds. Health and safety in case they strangle themselves. sainsburys had some cute sets that werent too horrendously expensive

kerry b said:
I was told that they dont make scarves for 1yr olds. Health and safety in case they strangle themselves. sainsburys had some cute sets that werent too horrendously expensive

That may be the most ridiculous thing i've heard this year. Do they honestly think people leave their 1year olds unattended ffs? Next it will be 'don't but your kid in clothes, they might injure themselves on the buttons - back to swaddling clothes for all under 5!'

Seriously - natural selection should have weeded these people out by now!

Check me out with my biblical & darwin references in the same post :)

Back on topic - try TK Maxx - i got a lovely Calvin klein set last yr fof about £15.

kingleds said:
That may be the most ridiculous thing i've heard this year. Do they honestly think people leave their 1year olds unattended ffs? Next it will be 'don't but your kid in clothes, they might injure themselves on the buttons - back to swaddling clothes for all under 5!'

Seriously - natural selection should have weeded these people out by now!

Check me out with my biblical & darwin references in the same post :)

Back on topic - try TK Maxx - i got a lovely Calvin klein set last yr fof about £15.

Totally agree. When shop assistant told me I think I said she was taking the p**s and were 1yr olds supposed to just freeze?

I'm used to the Darwinian comments as I hear that exact phrase from OH on a regular basis lol.

Back