Hathor's Diary - Keeping Motivated

Yes we are OK now thanks :)
Of course I can add your dad. I'm going to send some distance healing now. What is your name? I keep calling you by your screen name.

so from here I have WhyD, Donna's Mum, 10st10lb's Dad. I will be sending something now its approx 8.30pm Monday night.

x

thank you!!!

wow you are so lucky. i would give anything to have them senses. i love seeing spiritualists. unbelievable gift.

well done on your weightloss by the way x

You can develop it! I have always seen spirits, but even if you haven't, you can learn to sense things.

You can connect with your spirit guides relatively easily (with a bit of practise) and anyone can do Reiki if they receive attunements and are taught by a Reiki Master.

Maybe I should run classes online? no clue what exactly I'd narrow it down to though....

x

You've got me thinking now!!

I need the facility to protect my information though. So if I create a course, I don't want someone coming along and copying it. I could password protect it online so that only course attendees could access it I suppose. ? Students could email me with their impressions or share in a forum type area online. hmmmmmm

Weigh in today....I'm hoping for 2lbs so that I get below 11 stones. That would be amazing! I bet its 10 years since I was less than 11 stones! Also I'd be in the "ideal" bmi for sure. :-D Lets see later..... fingers crossed. The wii says 10st 12 but its never the same as SW in fact SW is often a couple of pounds more.

x

Yes we are OK now thanks :)
Of course I can add your dad. I'm going to send some distance healing now. What is your name? I keep calling you by your screen name.

so from here I have WhyD, Donna's Mum, 10st10lb's Dad. I will be sending something now its approx 8.30pm Monday night.

x

Thank you hun :) I'm Ali, so many people used to call me 10st10 and I'd be like nooo, my weight's going down, don't call me that! Lol, so Ali :)

Thank you for anything you did - I don't know how my dad's feeling and it would be awkward to approach him and ask how he felt at approximately 8.30pm last night, lol, but I will try to slip something in... xxx

Thank you hun :) I'm Ali, so many people used to call me 10st10 and I'd be like nooo, my weight's going down, don't call me that! Lol, so Ali :)

Thank you for anything you did - I don't know how my dad's feeling and it would be awkward to approach him and ask how he felt at approximately 8.30pm last night, lol, but I will try to slip something in... xxx

Hi, Ali :)

I Pm'd you about it. Now I'm wondering if he'd be reluctant to give permission, and this may be why I got what I got. Anyway....

I lost 2.5lbs this week!!! Making me 10stones 13lbs!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure I can actually go into *everything* but - I do Reiki, card readings, mediumship, dream analysis and other spiritual type advice (my background is in witchcraft so I can advise on that, but I don't practice that nowadays myself). I can help people to develop psychic awareness and to do astral travelling / remote viewing. Lots of things really!

x

Dawn - I am jealous I wish I had one gift, you must have been front of that queue lol! I only wished you lived down the road so that Paul could have a proper reading with you!

good luck. pm me if you need any help setting up an online course. i know how to password protect files to download and also about forums x

I was initially thinking about having a blog which is password protected. People can comment against a lesson but only the people with access. What do you think? Thanks x

Brilliant news - you are in the "10's!", great loss and well deserved

How is your daughter feeling now?

Thanks Donna, she seemed to recover pretty quickly. She just has a bit of a cold now and I'm successfully avoiding it! Giving myself lots of Reiki and also taking vitamin C! :)

x

Had a great night last night, Loki came round, which is always lovely (he lives about an hour from me so usually only weekends). Also I did a hands on Reiki session with my friend's son. I know Loki won't mind me saying this because I told him after the session, the man was 20 and had abs like rock! I couldn't help but notice even though I was in my "reiki healing" mode. :-O

What was really funny was that when they came in, Loki didn't see the guy, he just went straight into the kitchen with my friend. So they were talking in the kitchen whilst I did the Reiki on her son. My friend started saying to Loki "oh you want to see my son when he comes out, he is 20 and he is really really fit, spends every day in the gym, 6 pack, only eats chicken and rice...etc." and Loki is thinking "yeah and he's in there with my girlfriend!!!" ha ha ha.

Anyway, I feel good because I feel like things are really moving forward for me. I'm hosting "baby club" today for my friends which is a weekly thing where we all meet up with our little ones. Trouble is, there is usually cake. Up to now I have avoided it, but my friend is baking cakes for today and I am more and more feeling like "oh I can have it because I'm close to target" but I don't want to screw things up now!

I keep wondering what I'm going to do when I get to target because I feel like its hard wired into my brain, "cakes are bad....cakes are bad" but I don't want to go back to my old ways and gain it back. I have yo-yo'd for years.

I didn't start today too well because I had crunchy nut cornflakes (long story as to how I ended up eating them), so I'm going to have a good day, cake excepted!

x

quicky flicky through all diaries i am subscribed to (well, the first couple of pages anyway! not enough time to do this properly before xfactor starts!)

if you want, if you would like to, please join in the october flabfighters challenge! i know some of you have done it already and it's been lovely talking to you on the thread! anyone else who wants to join up for a teeny bit of extra support, please feel free :) link below, just pick a colour, add your name and the amount you wish to lose, and update weekly with any changes! good luck to everyone, and hope you're having a brilliant weekend :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/170932-flabfighters-october-challenge.html#post2868579

Hi there gorgeous,

I don't think you've actually told me where the crunchy nut cornflakes came from. I'm guessing something to do with your mum. :D

I think I've just about recovered from the mental trauma of you being in a room with 'ab-boy'. :asskick:

Thanks for the distance reiki yesterday. It really helped. :)

I love you.

L
XXXXXXXXX
:lilkiss:

:love:Thank you Loki.

I haven't been posting because I've been having some stress and just felt a bit overwhelmed with everything. :cry: its a combination of PMT and things in life getting to me a little. I'm on the best side of it now.

I had an STS last week, but this week I think I've lost a few pounds so I'm interested to see what the SW scale says on Tuesday.

This week my plan is to avoid anything at all stressful! With a 2 year old and a Uni course which just started this will be a challenge!
x

hey misses not seen you about in ages, hope everything's going well

Thanks Why_d

I lost 3.5lbs last week wooo.....then gained 0.5lbs this week boooo

I'm losing the plot a bit. Basically university started and I've lost focus on the diet. I keep snacking on chocolate!!

I need to get focused and back on track.

Today:
2 quorn sausage, 1 egg, fried mushrooms, brown sauce (1 syn)
1 orange

At my friends - a tiny piece of fruit loaf with butter (like 2" square...what like 5 syns?)

Lunch: omelette, 2 eggs, onions, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, ham

Dinner: stir fry - prawns, rice, green beans, mushrooms, onions, carrot, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)

Tonight planning to NOT snack on chocolate. I think 1 alpen and 1 shape zero.

As for last night....I won't even go into it cos it was a disaster diet wise.

:-((((((

weighs 10st 10lbs . Still happy and trying to stay positive and on track.

Hi Hathor, hope you don't mind me joining your diary thread, sounds like you've got lots to contend with in your life! But like me you try to look on the bright side of everything. Well done in your weight loss especially in such a short space of time, you must feel so different, your start weight is similar to mine, and your current weight is the weight I know I can get into size 12 jeans at! I got down to 10st 9 when I was 18, the last major SW victory. A few years and stone have been gained since then! Good luck for your WI this week

Well I'm back! sorry i haven't posted much.

My life went haywire and I started my university courses again. One of them is a pain in the a*se.

Anyway, set my target at 10st and I'm now 10st 4lbs.

Won "Miss Slinky" today too.

I hope all my lovely minimins friends are ok,
xxx

yo miss slinky!

great to see you back! you've been missed!!

Back