Hathor's Diary - Keeping Motivated

I hope my weigh in goes OK I'm really nervous about it because the Wii fit says I'm only 1lb different from last week and the SW scales always add a pound or more (from what the wii says)

Oh pls fairy of the slimming world scale, give me a loss!!

Ignore the Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Ignore the Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

I know, I know! Its just too hard to not do the weigh thing on it....

I lost 1lb, which is good, at least I didn't gain or anything.

The cheesecake recipe is wrong....rich tea biscuits have 2 syns each! ARGH!!!!

I'm feeling really weird and feeling like just eating anything I want tonight. I'd better do damage control - going to have left over slimming world curry and if I have a treat tonight I'll get right back on track tomorrow. Just feeling pretty crappy right now and I can't really tell you why -:(

Today:

2 x quorn bramley apple bangers (pls tell me they are free), 2 bacon, 1 egg, mushrooms.

Spinach salad, ff cottage cheese, small amount of pasta, ff dressing, pickled onions

Slimming world chips with curry (feel naughty cos there were so many chips)

Magnum mini (!!!! 8 syns)
Not stopped yet....my mood is getting the better of me. :confused::cry::sigh:

I'm making a big sad face that you can't share why you have a big sad face, but giving you a big warm hug and hoping the mood settles...

Just noticed, the two links at the bottom of the page...

www.ShrinkYourself.com - The new book by Roger Gould, M.D. Learn how to end Emotional Eating. www.ShrinkYourself.com

Order Takeaway Curry - Order your favourite Curry, from your favourite local restaurant! www.Just-Eat.co.uk

Naughty Ads by Google, spying on us! xxxxxxxxx

I'm making a big sad face that you can't share why you have a big sad face, but giving you a big warm hug and hoping the mood settles...

Just noticed, the two links at the bottom of the page...

www.ShrinkYourself.com - The new book by Roger Gould, M.D. Learn how to end Emotional Eating. www.ShrinkYourself.com

Order Takeaway Curry - Order your favourite Curry, from your favourite local restaurant! www.Just-Eat.co.uk

Naughty Ads by Google, spying on us! xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the hug!! typical ads, tempting us....except I don't have any money so takeaways are out rofl.

One good thing is that I don't have bad foods in the house ha ha, well I do have chocolate but I'm not tempted by it, I would be very tempted if there were a pizza in the house, but there isn't thank god. ha!

OK so last night I ate:
Magnum Mini (8 syns)
2 slices toast with bertolli spread (its like butter) now I hadn't had a B choice yesterday so I'll count the bread as a B, butter was approx 5 syns
Slice Cheesecake new syn value 3.5 syns

Thats 16.5 plus the syns earlier in the day 1, so 17.5 syns, first time I have gone over on syns.

I'm back on track today - I think I just got so fed up for some reason!

***HAPPY NEWS**** My mum is back today. We hadn't known when, she was away with my step dad (he has been working away). So pleased because my daughter has really missed them, they've been away 2 and a half months.

Also I wonder what mum will say when she sees the new slimmer me??? :D

Got another compliment too. A man I know who I went to school with commented on a photo of me on facebook - and he said I looked amazing and very sexy and well done on the weight loss. Anyway, Loki obviously went all green eyed monster and I made sure the guy knew I am taken (its on my profile anyway that I have a boyfriend) but overall it was quite flattering. :D

I'd always imagined I'd always be a "big girl" and now I'm getting to the point where I might be able to get to target. I can't believe it!

I don't want to screw it up now.....so back on track! even though I'm away next week we're self catering so we're going to buy lots of really good slimming world friendly foods. Loki and I are looking forward to a great week away. :)

I am also going out on Saturday night with Loki for a meal :candledinner: and I tried a dress on which I wore for my 30th (I'm turning 35 next week) and it fitted me!!! Its a size 14 and it looks great. I will take a pic and hopefully post it on here.

Heres to getting to target!:angel09:

Hi,

You'd be worried if the green eyed monster hadn't surfaced. :D (green monster as illustrated)

You are looking amazing. I think your mum will be quite shocked.

Looking forward to a great week away, fantastic company, chilling out and eating healthily. :)

Love and hugs.

L xxx

:flowers:

Hi,

You'd be worried if the green eyed monster hadn't surfaced. :D (green monster as illustrated)

You are looking amazing. I think your mum will be quite shocked.

Looking forward to a great week away, fantastic company, chilling out and eating healthily. :)

Love and hugs.

L xxx

:flowers:

Hi! :love:

Mum wasn't as rapturous as I wanted her to be....but she was impressed. (lol!)

Hugs :sign0168:

Today:

Breakfast - 2 bacon, 1 quorn sausage, mushrooms, 1 egg, 1 slice wholemeal toast with 1 laughing cow extra light
Coffee with milk

Lunch: spinach salad, ff cottage cheese, tuna mix (peppers onions tuna extra light mayo 1 syn), pickled onions

Half a banana

Dinner: Stir fry - carrots, onions, stir fry veggies, very small amount of rice, prawns, sweet chilli sauce 1 syn

Low syn cheesecake 1 slice (3.5 syns)
Shape Zero

Ok I kicked off the day with 30 mins on the wii, so that was good, I bagged 2930 steps. :D

Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast with 1 laughing cow extra light and pickled onions, 1 apple

Lunch: Spinach leaves, tomatoes, ff cottage cheese mixed with onions, sw chips (about 6 that were left over from the other day), half a mug shot (are they free?)

Dinner: Pasta with tomato sauce and quorn mince, with courgettes and peppers in the sauce

2 rivita crispbreads with laughing cow extra light, tomatoes and pickled onions on them
Shape Zero and 1 apple

Last edited:
Hey sweets, hope the rest of your day has been good :) All pasta mugshots are free as far as I can remember my C saying. I've never seen mugshots! I don't know what I'm looking for! Are they any good? Good reviews will get me searching every shelf properly for them lol x

they're very handy when you've nothing in the cupboards so i have a few - will be having one tomorrow. the tomato and herb and the roast chicken are my fav. you find them next to the soups and pot noodles. they're like a cupasoup with some pasta thrown in.

Hathor - what a great week, its must be wonderful to have your mum back, i can't imagine being away from mine for 2.5 months, she went away for 10 days recently and i was pining for her before she left lol! Am loving all your compliments, hope lovely Loki has been getting some too!

Mugshots are very handy, i keep one in my handbag and a couple in the office for emergencies i like the sweet and sour one and the thai one

Hey sweets, hope the rest of your day has been good :) All pasta mugshots are free as far as I can remember my C saying. I've never seen mugshots! I don't know what I'm looking for! Are they any good? Good reviews will get me searching every shelf properly for them lol x

Thanks...I thought they were free. I won some when I won slimmer of the week and they were tomato and herb flavour - surprisingly tasty yes. My daughter happily ate the other half of it. :)

they're very handy when you've nothing in the cupboards so i have a few - will be having one tomorrow. the tomato and herb and the roast chicken are my fav. you find them next to the soups and pot noodles. they're like a cupasoup with some pasta thrown in.

Perfect description! The one I had was like a cuppa soup with pasta.

Hathor - what a great week, its must be wonderful to have your mum back, i can't imagine being away from mine for 2.5 months, she went away for 10 days recently and i was pining for her before she left lol! Am loving all your compliments, hope lovely Loki has been getting some too!

Mugshots are very handy, i keep one in my handbag and a couple in the office for emergencies i like the sweet and sour one and the thai one

Its great having her back but she's been tired / jetlagged so is only just recovering.

Loki has been getting compliments at work for ages - people telling him they didn't even realise it was him! (he works in a very large building) and I was like "I hope all those women know you are taken!" and now he's feeling the same way :) Plus he gets lots of compliments off me because I think he is gorgeous!

I will definitely try the sweet and sour and thai one now :) I think one of those followed by fruit might be enough at lunch.

Breakfast: 3 x rivita crispbreads (half a B) with laughing cow extra light x 2 (part of A) and tomatoes and pickled onions
1 banana

Lunch: Spinach, pasta spirals, ff cottage cheese, tuna, tomatoes
1 apple

Dinner: Quorn (mince) chilli, with courgettes, peppers, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and spices served with white rice

Shape Zero
Alpen Light (b)

Breakfast: 2 x quorn bramley apple bangers, 1 egg, 1 slice toast (b) w laughing cow extra light (a), mushrooms
Milk in coffee

Lunch: salad, small jacket potato with tuna, mayo (1.5 syns), red pepper, tomatoes, pickled onions, fat free salad dressing
Strawberries

Dinner: well welll wellllll.....going out tonight for a birthday meal with Loki, its my birthday on Tuesday 14th. :) We are heading for the chinese because it looks like there are quite a lot of options which are low(ish) in syns. I will update with the damage done...ha ha!

Back