Hathor's Diary - Keeping Motivated

Hope you guys had a lovely time! Happy birthday, in advance! xxxxx

Thank you!!!

Oh...we ended up going to an indian and here is what I ate! (uh oh!)

Chicken Tikka with side salad (just a few pieces, maybe 5 syns?)
Chicken Rogan Josh (12 syns) with a small amount of boiled rice
Half a plain naan bread (12 syns)
Half a chocolate fudge cake (huge slice between us) guess 10 syns
Coffee with cream (4 syns)

Total 43 syns.

Thank you!!!

Oh...we ended up going to an indian and here is what I ate! (uh oh!)

Chicken Tikka with side salad (just a few pieces, maybe 5 syns?)
Chicken Rogan Josh (12 syns) with a small amount of boiled rice
Half a plain naan bread (12 syns)
Half a chocolate fudge cake (huge slice between us) guess 10 syns
Coffee with cream (4 syns)

Total 43 syns.

sounds good! dont feel guilty about it. we're all allowed a treat from time to time. plus it was a celebration!

Thanks....I'm away at the moment and yesterday was my birthday! I had a great day, but I did eat a lot. I had nearly half a chocolate fudge cake to myself (one large slice after dinner and one later on).

I'm back on plan today but being away its easy to over eat.

Just hoping I don't gain, if I stick to plan now I should manage a sts.

:)

Hello! I am feeling pretty good today. Got back from holiday yesterday and weighed on the Wii fit (I can hear 10st 10lbs saying "nooo, ignore the wii!!!") - this time it was good news. It says I lost 3lbs from the last weigh and gave me a reading of 11st exactly ! woooo...it tipped onto

"ideal" weight

OMFG!

The wii never weighs the same as the Slimming World scale and I always base my weight on SW - usually I'm one or two pounds more than the wii says. But this means I am not afraid of weigh in tomorrow I might even get my 2st lost sticker! :)

On plan and feeling motivated again!

xxxxxx

i can see why loki is keen to remind FB users that you're taken! lol good luck for tomorrow!

i can see why loki is keen to remind FB users that you're taken! lol good luck for tomorrow!

!blush! thanks.

I lost 4.5lbs! :D:D:D:D

I'm weighing at 11 stones 1.5lbs now and my initial goal is 10 and a half stones. I figured I'd see how I felt when I got there! Now its just around the corner! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!

I can't even believe it!!!!

:)

fantastic loss! well done!

Yesterday: Slice wholemeal toast with 1 laughing cow extra light, fruit

Lunch: Corned beef hash (corned beef (4 syns?), potatoes, carrots, onions, sprouts, brocolli, beef stock)

Dinner: Spanish chicken - chicken, tinned tomatoes, spices, 1 chicken stock cube, red peppers, onions, small amount of white rice

Shape Zero
Cup of whole milk with 1 tsp sweetner, warmed (YUM!)

but my skin flared up last night - I suffer with an unexplained rash which sometimes appears - and I thought - "I wonder if it was the milk" so today I start a no milk experiment and I'm going to use soya (YUK) in my coffee

Hey babe, don't use soya, use lactofree milk :) you can't even taste the difference, trust me! Sainsbury's will definitely stock it, Tesco might.. We get the one in like a juice carton with a screwy lid, has half a cow's face on it! My sister is lactose intolerant and I am too, but only for a week after I eat couscous (yeuck I hate that word!). Hope your skin gets better soon xxx

Hey babe, don't use soya, use lactofree milk :) you can't even taste the difference, trust me! Sainsbury's will definitely stock it, Tesco might.. We get the one in like a juice carton with a screwy lid, has half a cow's face on it! My sister is lactose intolerant and I am too, but only for a week after I eat couscous (yeuck I hate that word!). Hope your skin gets better soon xxx

Thanks for this! I bought some yesterday and I've been using it since. Last night my skin seemed better!! I really hope this is the cause, I've been suffering for months with itchy skin.

I've not been updating my food! What did I eat yesterday? Oh yeah, a bit boring really....

1 slice wholemeal toast, laughing cow extra light x 1 (a), lactofree milk in coffee (a)(seems to help, but I'm going on soya to see if that alleviates all symptoms, didn't taste too bad in my coffee at my mums house - she drinks it)
Fruit

Made a lovely lasagne and ate it for lunch with salad and then for dinner :p yummy. For the red sauce I used extra lean mince 400g, all fat removed in cooking, 1/2 jar dolmio light (think 4 syns), onions, garlic, 2 carrots diced, 1 courgette diced, 1 green pepper diced, 1 beef stock cube, some water added. then I made a white sauce with 200g fat free natural yoghurt + 150g cottage cheese + 3 eggs + 15g reduced fat cheddar (grated) all mixed together. layer up your red sauce with lasagne sheets and top with the white sauce. it was yummy and made a HUGE lasagne, my sister had some last night for her tea and I've even got some left for lunch today.

My daughter was up all night with a temp and didn't seem well, fortunately her temp went down this morning and she seems normal now, but just a little off colour. I'm totally exhausted!

Oh I'm offering Reiki distance healing by the way so if anyone wants to be added to the list just let me know. I'm one of those weird people who does card readings and other strange stuff. :)

x

fingers crossed that it was just one of those 12 hour bug things for the daughter. you can send some energy my way! i had a lovely Swedish and Indian head massage yesterday. may ask for a reiki session next time he's here.

Made a lovely lasagne and ate it for lunch with salad and then for dinner :p yummy. For the red sauce I used extra lean mince 400g, all fat removed in cooking, 1/2 jar dolmio light (think 4 syns), onions, garlic, 2 carrots diced, 1 courgette diced, 1 green pepper diced, 1 beef stock cube, some water added. then I made a white sauce with 200g fat free natural yoghurt + 150g cottage cheese + 3 eggs + 15g reduced fat cheddar (grated) all mixed together. layer up your red sauce with lasagne sheets and top with the white sauce. it was yummy and made a HUGE lasagne, my sister had some last night for her tea and I've even got some left for lunch today.

this.sounds.LUSH!!!

My daughter was up all night with a temp and didn't seem well, fortunately her temp went down this morning and she seems normal now, but just a little off colour. I'm totally exhausted!

Oh I'm offering Reiki distance healing by the way so if anyone wants to be added to the list just let me know. I'm one of those weird people who does card readings and other strange stuff. :)

x

Hope she's better now :) Hope you've recovered too!

I've just read up a bit on the healing, it sounds like it would do a world of good for my dad... so if you could, please? :) It would be really really really appreciated xxx

thank you so much for mum's reiki healing - it worked she came home later that afternoon! oh i love people with unusual talents - what other strange stuff do you do...
t

I'm really glad it helped :)

I'm not sure I can actually go into *everything* but - I do Reiki, card readings, mediumship, dream analysis and other spiritual type advice (my background is in witchcraft so I can advise on that, but I don't practice that nowadays myself). I can help people to develop psychic awareness and to do astral travelling / remote viewing. Lots of things really!

x

Hope she's better now :) Hope you've recovered too!

I've just read up a bit on the healing, it sounds like it would do a world of good for my dad... so if you could, please? :) It would be really really really appreciated xxx

Yes we are OK now thanks :)
Of course I can add your dad. I'm going to send some distance healing now. What is your name? I keep calling you by your screen name.

so from here I have WhyD, Donna's Mum, 10st10lb's Dad. I will be sending something now its approx 8.30pm Monday night.

x

Back