Have 2 finish CD...NEED SOME ADVICE:(

squange22

Hey everyone!

I'm really in a spot of bother:(
I'm on SS at the moment, and i'm REALLY skint. I cant afford to stay on cambridge. My mum had had to lend me cash to buy me some packs that will last me til 25th may, and then thats it! No more shakes!
I'm really panicking because i've got 2stone 7lbs to go til target and i'm worried that without going through the steps with my shakes, i'm not only going to pile the weight back on, but i'll never get to target!!!Also, I've got a huge wedding in August, and i don't want to be a fatty!!
I am sooo stressed out..i don't know what to do.
Has anybody any advice? It would be very much apprieciated:)
Hugs xxxx

Hey everyone!

I'm really in a spot of bother:(
I'm on SS at the moment, and i'm REALLY skint. I cant afford to stay on cambridge. My mum had had to lend me cash to buy me some packs that will last me til 25th may, and then thats it! No more shakes!
I'm really panicking because i've got 2stone 7lbs to go til target and i'm worried that without going through the steps with my shakes, i'm not only going to pile the weight back on, but i'll never get to target!!!Also, I've got a huge wedding in August, and i don't want to be a fatty!!
I am sooo stressed out..i don't know what to do.
Has anybody any advice? It would be very much apprieciated:)
Hugs xxxx

hey - try not to panic......is there any way you could afford to move to a higher CD plan ?? 1000 plan needs 2 shakes per day and this would reduce your cost....

if not, what about trying the South Beach diet ?? it's kindof a healthy Atkins - low carb high protein......and the losses are good......

whatever you decide to do, keep us posted !

Debz xx

Oh babe. Sounds like you really want this. Ok, so u got to make some money. Ask everyone u know if u could babysit for them, wash cars, sponser you scheme to loose the rest and all profits after shake buying will go charity? You may have to do a parachute aswell maybe?

Come on everyone, what can we think of, all stupid and good ideas welcome. Sounds like you need chearing up.

Will keep my thinking cap on. Do you have an estimate on how much it would cost to get to target, average months?

Hey I saw some shakes in Tescos today, low carb ones 77p, it might be worth checking out the carb level in them and comparing it with the CD ones. Not sure if they have all the nutrients in them so you might need additional multivitamins.

I think the idea of moving to the 1000 plan or something like that might be good.

If all else fails you might just have to calorie count or something like that. I know its harder when you are settled in to this but dont give up. Good Luck and let us know how you get on. x

Thanks for all your replies guys,
I didn't really want to go into it earlier, but not only is the money an issue, but my partner and i are splitting up, which means i have to move back to my parents' with my son, and there is no way i'll be able to keep up the cdc meetings etc, because the nearest one to me would be an hours drive away, i don't have a car either, so it would be impossible!
I have thought about changing to calorie counting, but i'm worried that i'll put weight on even if the cals are low because my metabolism must be at rock bottom by now!! If i eat anything without going up the stages, wont i just cram it all back on??
Sorry to pur all my personal crap on here, just thought i'd be honest:) x

If you went with option 1 you would need to make sure you got minerals too. x

oooooooooo. I think without being able to get to a meeting for advice, a low fat, low carb protein diet should be your best option. You will have to be careful of course, but no it shouldn't all pile back on.
Its like this diet, if u want to do it and are motivated, you will succeed. If you come off this diet and start another, it's you that will make or break it.
Check out your handbook for higher levels of the diet and the maintenance threads for other ideas.
Good luck, this is such a tough time, thinking of u.

What a shame, you have done so well. Could you sell stuff on e bay to make money. My future DIL has made over £500 towards the wedding selling stuff on e bay, she asked people she knows for stuff they didnt want, it has taken some effort but a great way of making money. Could you ask your CDC to come to you maybe every couple of weeks, worth asking. Hope you manage to sort something out.

Last year when I did SS for a very short time, I happened to be reading a brilliant book at the time. I never put any of the weight back on that i'd lost and still live by that book now. Of course nt while I'm on CD but it's fantastic. It's called Slim 4 Life by Jason Vale. He's written 7 books and this one was his first and is out as a new updated version. He addresses everything about keeping healthy, eating the right things and how to make good choices. People know him as the juice master but this book is not about living on juices. Trust me It's amazing. Even if it's just for the first few weeks to keep your weight stable while you settle back into yor Mums and get sorted etc.

Only my opinion but it worked for me. My CDC was chuffed when she saw i'd kept the weight off and I told her that is was that book that did it. You'll lose weight on it to and your shape changes. If you start reading it now, start to finish, you'll have a good grip on it in 2 weeks when you're finishing your shakes.

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Good luck in whatever you decide to do, xxx

have you thought about weight watchers? blasphemy i know, and it's still not cheap but it is a good way to get weight off if your heads in the right place, and you don't have that much more to go!!

Hey guys!
Thank you so much for all your lovely responses. The ideas are all great:)
However, i have seen a light at the end of the tunnel after all!!! I had a long chat with my mum about it all, and after discussing with her how important it is to go through all the stages of the porgramme in order to keep the weight off, she has agreed to help me pay for the packs. I'll just have to sort out maybe having 1 weigh in a fortnight with my CDC to save costs on petrol:)
Ahhh, glad thats been sorted, so here i go on with my CD journey!!!
Thanks again for the support guys!
Much love xxxxxxxxxx

Back