Have 6 stones to lose and ashamed

I know what you mean I have loads of bars, cheese sticks. I haven't tried the pepperamis yet. Are they really nice?xx

oh what goodies do you have I only have bars and cheese sticks, what would you recommend? xx

Just always be a little careful when it comes to nuts - they're not really for induction and some are right out. Offhand I think macadamias are low carb and cashews very high. Personally I sometimes have a spoonful of peanut butter as long as I have enough carb allowance left.

you shouldnt feel ashamed..none of us are perfect.u did it before so obviously u can do it again.just put all that in the past now and make a fresh start
GOOD LUCK!!:cross:

RachieB said:
Hi Ela ine,

I hate being this way but for now I have to resogn myself to it and understand that I need to get out even if it is just for 5 mins. Hate not having a job grrrr...... My worth is in my work as home is pretty mundane; not used to having fun in my life lol!! xx

Hi hun,

I know what you mean. I was like this when I moved home from uni. I do have. Job now... But I am a BIG emotional eater and unfortunately for me I have a lot of feelings I like to eat!
I'm not doing Atkins - but saw this thread and thought I would by if only to say you're not alone - I feel so ashamed!x

Hi Quak,

My evening went really well. I think it was to do with me planning my meals and snacks and then I didn't feel too hungry or deprived lol!! How was your evening? How are you doing today? xx

Hiya Rach, hows it going? :)

Hey CB I am good ta. Day 9 and day 2 with planned meals and snacks. This is working I think as I don't feel to bloated etc or deprived. Just arranged the takeaway for saturday night as the OH has chinese and I am having doner meat mayo salad and a pitta mim hmmmm......Trying to distract myself from researching for my interview on thursday :eek:

How's today going for you? What you being up to? xx

Is that a low carb pitta? Normal ones aren't low carb.

edit: OH a pitta MIM. Sorry I didn't read properly. In that case, sounds yummy!

Last edited:
I know...I couldn't believe it...before I had to watch the OH scoff a chinese (not my fav anyway) whilst was supping on a CD/LL shake. Strangely enough it didn't taste the same lol!!!! I am so looking forward to trying new things on this WOE (sorry to me this isn't a diet) I love cold cheeseburger pie cor amazing xx

Agree with WOE - dont really miss the chips - i am missing tomatoes!:D

Ahhh well tomatoes can be introduced so they haven't disappeared forever. Try the cheeseburger pie recipe. it makes up for the lack of tomatoes and carbs...utterly fab!! ;D
xx

Just always be a little careful when it comes to nuts - they're not really for induction and some are right out. Offhand I think macadamias are low carb and cashews very high. Personally I sometimes have a spoonful of peanut butter as long as I have enough carb allowance left.

Yes nuts do have to be limited, not least because they are so more-ish and a small amount can quickly become one or two handfuls!

I am doing vegetarian Atkins so it is useful for me to include nuts - they are full of good things. I have read that almonds are the best for low-carbing, one or two 'one-ounce' portions per day.

When it comes to peanut butter I only buy the sugar free kind. Tesco wholenut peanut butter is gorgeous, no sugar at all. But most supermarkets stock the sugar free stuff.

Is that a low carb pitta? Normal ones aren't low carb.

edit: OH a pitta MIM. Sorry I didn't read properly. In that case, sounds yummy!

I buy low carb pittas from lowcarbmegastore or avidlite. They are just delicious (but are not suitable for Induction).

Products like these used in moderation can really liven up our Atkins days! Mmmmm.

And I just love MIMs.

Oooohhh, I know, but sadly I am on induction for a while as I came off a vLCD recently and messed around last year so I think my body needs to recognise a sustainable WOE so that the weight loss and metabolic rate speeds up. Looking forward to using alternatives to flour so I can have more choice when on the go...that's if I can get a job:doh: xx

For the record - you can keep your tomatoes lol - I would rather have the chips - all my tomatoes tonight went over the table to my missus's plate, but only half the chips..................and I even bought her sticky toffee pudding and a coffee for me lol

I agree with you Bren. I don't miss the tomatoes and love the cream, cheese and meat. Fab pay off xx

For the record - you can keep your tomatoes lol - I would rather have the chips - all my tomatoes tonight went over the table to my missus's plate, but only half the chips..................and I even bought her sticky toffee pudding and a coffee for me lol

That's commitment! Well done :)

Back