Have a bit of a dilema-need advice!

Okay! I am back now and back on TS. I tried to be as good as possible-had salad with all main meals instead of chips or potatoes. I had no puddings! I am not getting back on the scales until I have been back on TS for at least 3 days. I have surprised myself with how easily I got back on it today, so fingers crossed that the weekend hasn't caused too much damage! xx

Welcome back and really well done on being so sensible with your food choices. All the best for this week.

Thanks everyone-am glad to be back on TS but I have to say I have had a really bad headache today which I can't shift at all-I know it will be alright in a few days time but I feel rough at the moment-guess that's what happens when you come off!! xx

Thanks everyone-am glad to be back on TS but I have to say I have had a really bad headache today which I can't shift at all-I know it will be alright in a few days time but I feel rough at the moment-guess that's what happens when you come off!! xx

Yes, totally. I ate food on Sunday and so found yesterday very difficult. Even ended up cheating in the evening a little bit. But today's so much easier. Have already 3.5 litres of liquid as well. Your body will adjust again.

Good luck and hope the headache goes away soon.

Please remember no food talk in the 100% section

Thread moved to main forum

Back