Have a nice weekend!

pete10141748

Postaholic
Just wanted to wish everyone a lovely weekend, even though the weather looks to be a bit rubbish (at least here in the South :( )

I won't get to check in again until Tuesday now :wave_cry: (school trip on Monday to a farm :) )

Oooh and some gossip (for those who care!), my date the other night went very well :cool: and we have another on Sunday! :D

I shall update you with this week's loss and weekend antics on Tuesday! lol

Pete :)

Good Luck Pete and have a fabulous time.

Congrats on the great date x

looking forward to the update!
daisy x

oooooOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!

Good news on the date

Glad it went well. Look forward to hearing more as things progress - maybe we'll get a picture eventually.
How's the flat? Are you settling in? Have you still got bare cupboards in the kitchen? I hope so.
Enjoy your week-end.

[ Back from the Farm early, kids were falling asleep in the cow field! lol ]

Had a STS week this week, but I've definately lost in inches, I'm now snugly into a small tshirt! cripes! (Pics to come tomorrow when I remember to bring them into work :p )

Dasiy, CHECK_YOU_OUT in your new sig pic! WOoooooo! Looking gooood hun! ;)

SB, I certainly do have bare cupboards, complete with un-used plates and still-wrapped cutlery! lol

2nd date went great, have a 3rd on Wednesday :)

ooh and over the weekend I ran into a friend from Uni (liverpool) who now lives down here (didn't know that until I ran into her) and it took some convincing her that it really was me! lol She was the singer in our Uni Band (I was guitar), and we've already set up a gig night for us next Thursday at a local club here - eek! If that doesn't show my newfound confidance, I don't know what does!

So all in all, a great weekend for me! :)
x

Nice one Pete, a good few days all around

hi there
thanks!
sounds like you have had a good weekend.
what sort of music do you play?
daisy x

Back