have any one had slimmer of the week

0121gucci

hi has anyone had slimmer of the week.Ive tried so hard but its always the same people who get it dont no how they do it they must starve lol debbiex

i was like that in the begining he was eating all the things i couldnt and it made me cross but then my cals went up and i then didnt want any of that stuff, i do still want to eat roast belly pork tho its my fav but i have been telling myself no

noi im in my fifth week i forgot to mention im also on zenical so have to watch my fat in take everything as to be under 5 of fat thats why rc fits in with my diet ive done really well lost 20lb since jan

thanks im hoping to get to my goal by sept im 12 6 and want to get to 10 as im going to lanzarote and want to be a beach babe lol

OOh i love Lanzarote, my favourite canary island, which part are you off to?We go to Puerto del Carmen, but stay in the old town overlooking the harbour, don't even venture into the 'new' part of the resort!Have noticed its much more expensive to eat out nowadays though, my OH loves all the fresh fish!

I have never been slimmer of the week as after going to the first meeting didn't go back, just too long a day after being at work all day, and i don't live in town either so hd to hang around town for over an hour for the class to start, think they should do a few classes on a saturday morning!
Frankie xx

I got slimmer of the week my first week (5 and half pounds) and again a few weeks later (2 and a half). I think everyone im my class had a bad one this week as the slimmer of the week lost one pound!

I had it in my first 2 weeks, most people in my class usually loose 1-2lbs per week(or gain or sts) so its usually the new starters that get it.

hi frankie were staying at playa de los pocillos next to playa del carmen staying in a riu hotel ive been to gran canaira liked it there i hope theres pleanty of shops debbie x

Back