Have I done the right thing?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by dani34, 7 May 2007 Social URL.

1. dani34

dani34 Full Member

Hello everyone I am new to this site. I joined rosmary conely club 1 and half weeks ago. I only lost 2 and half pounds first week and not sure if its for me. I have 5 and half stone to loose and have tried every thing I mean every thing!!!
    I recently seen Paul McKenna on QVC selling a book (which I have) and 5 c d s. Listening to hin made total sense in that diets dont work and we need to listen to our bodys never ban any food and just eat from hunger!! Sounds simple. Any one tried either that can give me useful advice??
    Thanks a lot.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Theres a PMK forum on Minimins which might help you :) I know his methods do make sense and I think theyd be fantastic to use once youve lost weight but Im not convinced how effective it is for actually losing a lot.

As I said tho there is a PMK forum here which will probably answer all the questions you have.

Good luck with whatever you decide
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Finding the right diet to suit is all important for I believe no one diet suits all.

Paul McKenna does seem to be working very well for those who are dedicated to it, it is a whole new way of looking at food in your life.

Have a look and talk to those who are working it and see for yourself. Just click on the link above and it will bring you into the forum.

Two and half pounds is good for a Slimming club, there is nothing wrong with that and while they may seem a little slower to liquid diets, they still do give results in the long term.

It can feel very overwhelming when you have a lot to lose.

At the end of the day there is no quick fixes.

Losing weight is a journey of self discovery:)

Love Mini xxx
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Mini is right if youre doing a Slimming Club then 2lbs a week is the average they expect you to lose. It IS slower but unless youre willing to go for something like CD or LL then its the best option.

I dont know much about Rosemary Conleys system but 2.5 is a good start :)
  6. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Lighter Life
    Have you tried a VLCD before then? I'm doing one and finding it very effective.. I'm looking at Paul McKenna to help me maintain my weight when I'm done.

Gemma x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.