Have I done the right thing?

dani34

Hello everyone I am new to this site. I joined rosmary conely club 1 and half weeks ago. I only lost 2 and half pounds first week and not sure if its for me. I have 5 and half stone to loose and have tried every thing I mean every thing!!!
I recently seen Paul McKenna on QVC selling a book (which I have) and 5 c d s. Listening to hin made total sense in that diets dont work and we need to listen to our bodys never ban any food and just eat from hunger!! Sounds simple. Any one tried either that can give me useful advice??
Thanks a lot.
:break_diet:

Hi there

Theres a PMK forum on Minimins which might help you :) I know his methods do make sense and I think theyd be fantastic to use once youve lost weight but Im not convinced how effective it is for actually losing a lot.

As I said tho there is a PMK forum here which will probably answer all the questions you have.

Good luck with whatever you decide

Finding the right diet to suit is all important for I believe no one diet suits all.

Paul McKenna does seem to be working very well for those who are dedicated to it, it is a whole new way of looking at food in your life.

http://www.minimins.com/paul-mckenna-i-can-make-you-thin/

Have a look and talk to those who are working it and see for yourself. Just click on the link above and it will bring you into the forum.

Two and half pounds is good for a Slimming club, there is nothing wrong with that and while they may seem a little slower to liquid diets, they still do give results in the long term.

It can feel very overwhelming when you have a lot to lose.

At the end of the day there is no quick fixes.

Losing weight is a journey of self discovery:)

Love Mini xxx

Back