Consolidation have i got this right?tips please?

scoobydoo2009

been reading up and for every 1lb iv lost i do 5 days?
so iv lost 10lb so 50 days?

thursdays is pp (attack day)

still 2 tbsp of oatbran
i can eat 1 piece of fruit a day,
2 slices of wholemeal bread a day

can i eat

bacon/gammon lean
usual dairy
salad

have i got this right?i am blonde?:D:D

Ah Scooby, I'm at work, without my English book... isn't the Conso section of your book clear?

In Conso, basically look at every day but Thursday as a normal PV day. As you do now. To which you will add certain things.

One fruit - check book for list of banned fruit!
2 x slices wholemeal bread - try for decent baker's bread if you can, 40-50g max. Vicky tells me Nimble Wholemeal is good.
Then you have the starch reintroduction and the gala meal but please read book for that, cos it's quite precise.

Gammon/bacon definitely not! but I'm old school!

If ever you thought you needed to plan with Cruise, Conso is where planning really is important...

I'd advise you to check out either Anja or Robin's CONSO diaries - we all chatted to them at the outset re the rules etc., and you can read how they got on

(and if I've forgotten anything!)

It's the most important phase in my opinion... Yes 50 days for you (minimum).

Have a quick scan of the conso diaries to give you an idea.

Basically, conso is PV 6/7 with a few extras (1 portion of cheese, 40gr wholemeal bread and 1 portion of fruit 6/7, 1 gala meal per week, 1 carb portion per week - half way through conso you increase these last 2 to 2 times/week). Keep your water intake high and the exercise is pretty much unchanged too.

Same veg, same rules apart from the extras! SF jelly if liked. Try and make your PP day a little stricter over time in conso too (in preparation for stabilisation where it has to be fairly basic with no tolerated, limited egg yolks, salt, etc).

Good luck!

Back