Have returned

Hi everyone - joined SW last May but couldn't afford to go to classes each week so membership has now lapsed and I have gained weight. Surprise surprise!!!. Tried WW for a few months on the new Pro points plan but am not losing any weight. Really enjoyed SW so dug out books and am going for it at home. Then I discovered this site this a.m. and that has really encouraged me.
Any other retired ladies out there?:)

Hi H&B's Grandma, Welcome to this fab forum.
I am a grtgran and am 76yrs young and been on here since I started my weight watching. Just know you are going to get heaps of support and encouragment and will be looking in on you from time to time myself to see how you are progressing. Hope that's okay with you....:D
Take care and all the very best to you...:)

Hi Emmaline - just figured out how to see your message. Many thanks. I am a grandma to 2 little boys who live in Yorkshire. Going to see them for the weekend. Harry is 6 and Ben is 2. Back to the weight loss. Am a gold member at ww but can't seem to shift the weight. so back to SW. 1st class is tuesday but have been following the plan for 3 days now. Weekend is the hardest but will try. Bye for now

Back